🧨5🧨

WARNINGS: "Death by gunshot" "Poison apples" "death" "Satan" "Evil"

? POV:

I snuck in quietly as Mrs. Mead pulled out her gun to shoot Him. I say, "I wouldn't do that." She commands Mrs. Mead again, but she couldn't shoot him, as she only shot Mrs. Venable, who held a look of betrayal as she fell down to the ground, chocking and gasping for air.

Mrs. Mead, "I don't know why I did that. I was always loyal to her." We knelt down to her body, Him,"It's all right. You were obeying commands, like you're programmed to do. My commands."

We stand back up as we look at Mead. I ask her, "Did you enjoy executing the poison apples plan as much as he enjoyed coming up with it?" I sinisterly smile, as does he.

She asks tearfully, "You wanted everyone dead?" He confesses, "I've never been a fan of getting my hands dirty. I earned that from my Father. Always more fun to entice men and women to dirty deeds. Confirms what I've always believed."

She stutters as she asks, "What do you believe?" He answers, "That all people, if given the right pressures or stimulus, are evil motherfuckers." She confesses, "I'm having trouble with this." She says as she shakes her head back and forth in a "no" motion.

She says, "I know, I'm just a machine" He growls, angrily with her, "Never say that. You're not just a machine. Not to me. When I tasked The Cooperative's B D department, to have you constructed. I gave them a prototype to model."

She asks, "A prototype?" He finishes, "Of someone from my childhood. Someone very dear to me" She recognizes it, "The beautiful boy" He answers her, "That was me. But I had to keep the most important part of you hidden from your mind."

She asks, "Why?" He goes, "To protect you. And the plan. But now it's time to remember it all. I lost you, and I couldn't bear it. I can't imagine a new world without you by my side. The only woman, besides her" he points to me, "Who ever really understood me."

She shook her head, "Who ever really loved you." They both cry, as I leave them to have a moment of privacy.

Narrator's POV:

But that wasn't the only thing... As the place burned and that song by The Rolling Stones played, four women dressed in black walked in- Madison, Cornelia, Myrtle and Sophia Rose.

Sophia's POV:

Cornelia, "Find our sisters" Madison, Myrtle and I spread out to find them, and we did as we laid them out in front of my mother.

My mother exhaled and inhaled. She lifted her palms to face the ceiling, and she was able to raise Kim, Mallory,Coco and the show host back from the dead. They all gasp as they reclaimed their lives.

Madison kneels down to Mallory, "Surprise, bitch. I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me."