"Sounds good to me."

"So let's eat this good ass breakfast, then go climb back in bed and find something to binge on Netflix."

"My favorite thing to do. You got my favorite snacks?"

I opened the cabinet and pulled out a big box. Mya came and opened it and it was truly a kid in a candy store. "Of course I got your favorites."

"Oh my gosh! Forget this breakfast." She tried to open a snickers but I snatched it out her hand.

"Aht, that's after you eat. Just like yo damn kids."

"And you swear you're my daddy." Mya rolled her eyes while going back over to the food and make her a plate.

"Nah, I'm papi." Biting down on my lip, I grabbed my dick. She tried her hardest to fight the smile wanting to peel wide across her face. I'm really trying to do this no sex thing for her but man it's hard. Especially since I know how good that pussy is. But I want things perfect this time. Whatever she wants, she gets

Once we ate breakfast, I grabbed our snacks and Mya's hand and we went upstairs. We probably got through two movies before we both were tangled in each other's arms and fast asleep.

The sound of my alarm caused me to jump up. Exhaling I grabbed it and checked the time then turned it off. It was 6 and now time for us to get ready for tonight.

"Baby, wake up." Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her close and kissed her cheek.

"Holding me tighter isn't going to get me up." She laughed.

Laughing too, I pulled back and got up to stretch. "My bad."

"You're good. That nap was amazing though."

"It was, we managed to sleep for, four hours."

"Damn." Mya got up. "I think you needed that though. I see you're not the same young grasshopper after shows that you once were."

"Yeah and I don't perform as much as I used to so it takes a while for me to bounce back after a show. Don't act like I don't still got it though."

"You still do ya thing. I'll never take that from you."

"Long as you know. Ya husband still the GOAT babe."

Mya gagged. "Ugh, you just used a title."

Even though she tryna play me, I couldn't help but smile due to the memories that flooded my brain. Wrapping an arm around her I pulled her close. "You sound like the Mya that used to front like she ain't want me."

"I didn't want you."

"You still lying?! After all these years you still lying. That's crazy."

"What makes you think I wanted you?"

"I don't know maybe you fucking me after three days of fronting and cuddling afterwards."

"I was curious to know what the dick was like Chris. If that's the case then yes, I did want you for sex." She laughed.

"And when you got to LA you didn't hesitate to link up with me, like you swore you wouldn't."

"Because you knew how to fuck, duh."

"Then why did you get jealous when ol'girl called me the first time we met up then."

"I— I wasn't jealous."

"Then what do you call it?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Me not wanting to share good dick."

"Ha! Okay Mya. You're in denial sweetheart. You were supposed to be this player and all it took was little ol' me to come around and tie you down."