Ralbert - Smut

Above is the Tumblr post that I got this prompt idea from! :) 

This is basically just smut btw (if u can't tell from the title, lol)

Warnings: Smut, fingering, swears, public sex

Albert woke up suddenly in the middle of the night and was surprised to find someone laying in his bed next to him. He couldn't tell who it was due to how dark it was in the room.

"Hey, Al," The person said. Albert recognized the voice as Race's. "You's wouldn't believe the day I's had." 

Albert surveyed Race for a second before speaking. 

"What the fuck are you's doing in me bed?" He asked.

"Wouldn't you's like ta know," Race replied, pulling Albert close to him and wrapping his arms around Albert's waist. 

Albert's head was spinning. I like this.... Why do I like this?! We're both boys! 

"Hey, hey, hey, Al," Race said. "Calm down."

"I's didn't say anything,"

"I's know dat face." Race said. "Just relax." As he said this, he put one of his hands in the front of Albert's pants and slid a finger into the boy's hole easily. Albert bit his lip, resisting the huge urge to jerk off. Race easily side another finger in and started scissoring them as he leaned over to Albert's ear.

"You's like that?" He whispered and Albert nodded as best as he could in response. 

Albert was trying his best not to moan. Most of the newsies were still out at Jacobi's, but a few of them were back and sleeping, including Jack. Most of the newsies were very deep sleepers, but Jack was one of the ones who wasn't. The smallest noise could wake him up. 

Race slid a third finger in and Albert let out a small moan and Race chuckled. 

"Finally," He said. He continued scissoring his fingers until he hit the little spot inside Albert that made the boy jerk backwards and gasp loudly.

"W-We's can't wake J-Jack up," Albert says, struggling to speak.

"Who da fuck cares if we's wake Jack up?" Race asks, taking all three fingers out. 

What surprised Albert was that he was disappointed that Race had stopped. 

"Ya evah done dis with a boy?" Race asked and Albert nodded his head.

"O-Once,"

"Who?"

"F-Finch," Albert responded, causing Race to plunge all three fingers back into Albert's hole. 

"R-Race..." Albert whined. "M'g-gonna come..."

"Mm ok," Race said, then slid both Albert's pants and boxers off, then his with his free hand. He then re-positioned himself on top of Albert.  "Go ahead. I'm not stopping though."

Albert's body jerked a few times and then he came very harsley, as white splattered his and Race's legs, stomachs and cocks. Race didn't even slow down; He just kept fucking Albert on his fingers until he finished and tore his fingers out roughly. He gripped Albert's chin in his clean hand.

"You good?" He asked.

"F-Fuck yeah..." Albert responded. 

They sorta just sat there for a minute, Albert laying on his back, panting and Race sitting on his chest that was still splattered in white. 

"Hey, Albert?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Ride me."

"Y-Yeah..."

After a few minutes of position changing and whatnot, Albert was seated on Race's cock, bouncing up and down. He ground down and Race's hips jerked up, burying him further in Albert's ass.

Albert quickened his pace and Race spoke.

"You look so fucking perfect sitting on my cock like this." He said.

Albert quickened his pace again.

"M'gonna come," He said.

"Again?" Race questioned, but he could feel his own release coming soon. 

Albert whined in response, resulting in Race flipping them over so that he was now on top. He fucked onto Albert a few times before he came, releasing his entire load into Albert's hole. 

"M-My fuck, R-Racer..." Albert moaned, squirming underneath Race. "I-I-I... R-Race... Race! RACE!" 

Race quickly pulled himself out and took in Albert's achingly hard cock, then looked at the boy's tear-filled eyes. 

"Hey, I gotcha," Race said, leaning down and carefully licking a slow stripe on Albert's cock, trembling with want. 

Race took Albert's cock in his mouth and Albert came almost immediately, quietly sobbing his way through it and Race swallowed it down, before pulling off of Albert's spent cock. 

Race laid back down next to Albert, tired and breathing heavily.

"I-It hurts..." Albert whines. "B-But it's also p-pleasant..." 

Race didn't answer, but simply wrapped his arms around Albert and pulled the boy closer, kissing him softly. 

"M'love you, Racer." Albert says softly, pulling away.

"Right back atcha, Al," Race responds.

"Ahem."

The two boys look to the side to see Jack staring at them uncomfortably. 

"May I ask what's going on?"

Race glances at Albert before turning back to Jack.

"Fuck you, Kelly."

A/N: Lemme know what you think of this chapter! Thx!