Paxton's Birthday Pt.1

Start from the beginning

I walk to the kitchen and find Laura microwaving Dino Nuggets for Nathaniel. Once Laura hears me come through, she comes and hugs me tightly. Clint comes inside with Lila 5 seconds after the hug. Lila comes running over to me. I scoop her up into a hug, releasing her after a moment. Clint then comes over and hugs me next.

"Thought you forget about me, Barton," I say after we release from the hug.

"How could I? You just broke into my house," He responds, making me laugh.

"You're the one with the unlocked doors," I fight back. 

"Alright, enough," Laura says, standing in between us.

"We're happy that you're here, Nat," She says, kissing Clint on the cheek and telling him to behave. He stares in disbelief as she leaves before following after her. 

I head to the freezer, looking for something to feed my boys. There was nothing except Dino Nuggets and Ice cream. I take the Dino Nuggets out and bake them in the oven. Meanwhile, I have to wake the boys. I head into the living room, and surprisingly, they're awake. They also cleaned up after themselves.

"Hi, Mom," They both mumble. I walk over to them and embrace them in a hug.

"Did Aunt Laura get you guys up?" I question.

"No, I was coming to wake them up, but they were already awake," Laura says, emerging from the stairs. 

"I made some Dino Nugg-," I say, only to be interrupted by all the kids running towards the kitchen.

"I used up the rest of the Dino Nuggets. Is that okay?" I ask, getting a nod.

"So, have you told Peter and Paxton yet?" She questions, and I shake my head, forgetting about this.

"Tell us about what?" Peter questions, sitting by me on the couch with the food in his lap. I gave him a look, and he quickly put the plate on the table next to him. 

"We're going to visit my hometown, Russia," I tell him.

"We can finally go!?" Paxton asks, sitting on Peter's lap and stealing his Dino Nuggets.

"Yes, maybe then you won't be confused during class," I smirk, laughing when he sulks. 

"It's okay, Pax. Mom's a big meanie," Peter tells Paxton as he glares at me.

"Watch it, mister," I say, squeezing Peter's side. 

"Are Aunt Laura and Uncle Clint coming?" Peter questions, and I nod, making him jump up in glee. I give him a confused look.

"What?" He questions, now seeing the look on my face.

"Aunt Laura and Uncle Clint are better than you are," He tells me, chuckling at the surprised look on my face.

"You're gonna regret that," I smirk, seeing his scared face. But before I can lunge at him, I'm attacked from behind.

"Hey, what the?" I question as Clint pins me to the ground. 

"You remember back in the old SHIELD days?" He questions, and I panic.

"Clint, you tickle me, and I'll beat you up," I say, trying to sound threatening, not that it's working. He pins my hands under his knees and goes for my ribs first.

"SHIHIHIT!!" I scream, forgetting how ticklish I was back then.

"WAHAHAHAIT!! CLIHIHIHIHINT!!" I scream out, bucking madly when he squeezes my thighs.

"ENOHOHOHOGHOU!!" I shout, hoping he'll stop and not go for my feet. And then he goes for my feet, and I think I almost passed out.

"CLIHIHINT! MEHEHEHERCY!! I'M YOHOHOHOUR BEHEHEHEST FRIHIHIHIEND!!" I scream, scrunching my toes up and wiggling around.

"YOHOHOHOU CAHAHAHAN'T KIHIHIHIHILL MEHEHEHEHE!!" I scream out, falling into silent laughter, and only then does he have mercy on me. 

"Can't believe you're still ticklish," He smirks at me, and I glare at him in return. 

"Shut up!" I yell.

"I should go for your pits for doing that to me," I respond b]

"Hey, Tasha, Clint, we gotta get to the airport," Laura tells us, coming in from the garage. I blink in confusion.

"The tickets are for today through next week," Laura reminds me. I nod and jog towards my car, where Peter and Paxton are waiting for me. 

I open the car door and check through the rearview mirror. Peter's in the back seat, letting Paxton sleep on him. I give him a thumbs-up, earning one back. And with that, I pull out of the driveway and towards the airport.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This part's decent-sized. I got lazy at the end and wanted to finish. So the ending's trash. I'm on Thanksgiving break, finally. I lowkey messed up my story, and now I'm trying to figure out how to make it go back to the past without using small stories or events. I might publish on the two days I have off. I will publish on Friday and Sunday.

Word Count: 1332