Chapter 2

"Arthur where are you?!" "Arthur come back home!" "Arthur your mother is worried sick for you!" "Arthu-"my father stopped as he saw me badly injured while a pokemon was with me. The pokemon then started to get into it's battle stance to prepare."I'm sorry but that kid is my son...please bring him back to me." My father said with a weakened voice.The pokemon then picked me up and addressed the Man to lead the way,we reached out house at 9pm as though my father has been searching for me for about 2 hours now."ARTHUR!" My mother screamed as she took me away from the hands of the pokemon...

Timeskip

"Arthur,you're finally awake."My mother said"What time is it...?"I asked."Honey you've been asleep for 2 days now..."my mother said as my head started to hurt..."What happened? Where's the red pokemon?"I asked."Your father found you badly beaten up,we didn't had a chance to ask you since you were asleep. The red pokemon carried you back to the house,and I don't know where it is now..." My mother said. "Mom...give me a PokeBall." I said "What why?" My mother asked.I didn't answer it and I went to the kitchen and found 3 pokeballs,I instantly ran outside of the house back to the forest."ARTHUR COME BAC-" my father cut her off and said "leave him be honey that...pokemon is strange..."

After running for what felt like an eternity I was so tired.I then spotted a red color in the distance and started running. "Hey!" I screamed.The pokemon then went down,picked me up and started to go back to my house."HEY HOLD ON PUT ME DOW-" the pokemon took a PokeBall from my waist and putted me down."Hey-" It pressed the PokeBall and it went inside it. "Well that was easy!"I released the pokemon out of its PokeBall,Feeling confident in my self I hurried back home and...found a kid? It's a girl it seems,looks to be about the same age as me.I went up to her and said "Are you okay?" I said crouching down as the pokemon had it's arm crossed and guarded us.

Yo this is the second chapter (obviously) but as you can see it felt really short but it's because I'm sick rn and I had to publish one

Ill probably update this week so I'll see you guys next time