00 - interlude (warnings + a/n)

AH.

First, I'm sorry about how long overdue this book is. I'm slowly yet surely adjusting to a new schedule for writing, spending time with friends, family, schoolwork, etcetera. I hope you can understand.

Second, this book will be updated weekly on every Friday, 22:00 GMT+8.

Additionally, this book's style of writing will be somewhat similar to The Coffin of Andy and Leyley, Half Bad and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. There will be direct references to them. wink wink

And in case you haven't read the description, I've genuinely never played Evade, so tell me about anything that doesn't add up. If it wasn't something deliberate I've written, I'll change it.

So now, the warnings, just in case no one reads the description. Despite the fact that warnings will be put at the beginning of every chapter if necessary, let me make this clear.

This story will contain:

Strong language. Make a mental preparation for a lot of swearing in this story. Although no slurs of any kind in general will be used anywhere in the book, you should be ready and expecting a lot of uncensored swear words.

Suggestive chapters. Yes, there are fanservice chapters. But don't worry, you can skip them if it makes you wretch as they bear no significance to the story. Although there won't be any smut, there WILL be chapters of lime (chapters where characters engage in limited sexual activities) throughout the story.

Descriptive gore. There will be points and excerpts in the story where certain gore or wounds or whatever plausible will be written and described in a descriptive manner. Do take note if you are fainthearted and easily affected by this. Although not every chapter will have detailed descriptions of gore, there will be warnings at the beginning of chapters containing that.

Violence. Guns, knives, degradation (not the kinky type), bloody fists, kicking, choking (not the kinky type), etc. You should be expecting a lot of physical fighting and rather bloody inflicts for nearly every chapter in this book.

With that out of the way, have fun. The first chapter is waiting.