29. I Wanna Ruin Our Friendship

Start from the beginning

Jason clutches the back of Bluey's hoodie, cradling the back of her head. Bluey hears quiet sniffling as a wet patch blooms on her shoulder. He isn't saying anything, just slowly rubbing her back.

"I'm so sorry," she says again. Bluey pulls away, just an inch or two. She reaches up and cups his face. He's can't stop the tears and her thumbs, rough and calloused, grazes his cheeks, to wipe the tears away.

Jason face hardens into a furious scowl. "I'll make sure no one touches you again. They're dead men if they do." His words hang on a knifes edge, ready to stab whatever defies them. She shivers, drawing back from Jason, unsure comfort settling on her like a weighed blanket.

"You can't-"

"Watch me." Jason's voice strokes her ears like ice on raw skin.

"They're already dead."

He lifts her chin. "You-?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

Jason brushes his hands through her hair, whispering assurances. – "Of course, doll. This stays between you and me." – And this time it's her turn to cry, just because she's so overwhelmed and just so happy to see him. He holds her, mostly muttering threats to anyone who dares lay a hand on her. He rubs her back, "I'll take a crowbar to the top of their heads and make it slow..."

"I love you." The words rush out her mouth before she can stop them.

Time freezes. It's the first time either of them has said it. The first time Gita has said it to anyone outside of her immediate family. And sure, Jason has been thinking about it for a while, but it feels weird to hear it out loud. "And I'm not just saying it because I missed you. I mean, fuck, Jason. I missed you so goddamn much it hurt. I wanted to tell you so many times, but I didn't know how. I just want you to know I'll never leave you, and I'll never deceive you. I don't expect you to say it. You can break my heart; you can break it a thousand times. It was only ever yours to break anyway. It's been eating me be I never thought I'd get to tell you that I love-"

"I love you too," Jason cuts her off. He stares down at her. It's weird to see Bluey to ramble so anxiously. Sure, he's heard her ramble on about her favourite TV shows. But this is a whole new side to her that Jason has never seen. It makes his heart bleed and makes him love her more. That she feels comfortable showing this side of her.

Overcome with something he can't describe other than gut instinct and want, he kisses her. Hard. He pulls at her hips until their bodies are pressed together. Her lips are chapped, but her roughness has never bothered Jason. She runs her fingers through his hair, and he groans as their lips move in sync, slow and passionate.

Jason pushes her up against the alley wall. The action forces Bluey to moan into the kiss, and she feels him smirk against her lips. His tongue swipes across her bottom lip and she bites down on it gently and sucks, causing Jason to pull back and moan into her neck.

She gazes lazily at him through half lidded eyes. That nearly broke him. That innocent, naïve look on her face is almost enough to throw him. He wants that look to last forever, and yet he wants to obliterate it just as much.

"Oh, babe, you have no idea what you do to me." His voice has dropped an octave, and it reverberates in his chest. He forces his knee between her legs, pressing up into her thigh.

She jumps slightly, making him chuckle. She leans in, snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"Where'd you learn to do that?"

"The pizza man."

Jason rolls his eyes. "You know, I could show all sorts of stuff."

"It's not lack of knowledge. It's lack of experience."

A sly, downright devious smirk sends her heartrate into orbit. "I can fix that."

She shoves him playfully. "You know I crashed my own funeral today?" She presses another kiss to his lips. "Thank you, for not giving up on me."

"You would've done the same for me." He leans in again, but despite her expecting for his lips to meet hers, Bluey's eyes shut when he instead plants a kiss her neck, lowering the collar of her hoodie. Jason works a series of open-mouthed kisses against her neck, pausing at the pulsing vein when he feels her racing heart beneath his lips. This makes him smirk, something she can feel, and he sucks lightly against her skin before moving downwards. The trail of kisses ends just below her collarbone, and just when she thinks he's finished, he throws her off guard again when his teeth graze against the skin of her chest.

"Jay," she groans, breath shuddering. One hand loops into his belt and tugs him forward, pressing herself against his crotch. "What are you doing to me?"

Jason grunts in frustration, his breath stuck in his throat. The things she does to him, the way she makes him feel isn't fair, but it feels so damn good. By now there is a prominent bulge forming in his pants, pressing against her leg. He can't hold back anymore and grabs Blue's waist, grunting silently.

"Fuck, don't do this to me." His voice sounds rough and husky, almost pained. He has to resist the urge to take her right here and now. Dirty thoughts continue to plague Jason's mind. He hasn't been with anybody since he came back to life, too busy, sex was low on his to-do list.

Sure, he gets himself off whenever he can, but having her right in front of him, turning him on, makes something snap. She's like a drug he's addicted to. And sure, he wants to fuck her against the wall, fuck her in the shower, fuck her on the floor, but this was their first time. He wants it to be right.

She smiles anxiously, chest rising and falling as his hands caress her whole body. She's never been in love, let alone have anyone touch her like this before. But she trusts Jason not to hurt her.

"Why don't we get out of here?" Jason intwines his fingers with Bluey's as he leans down to kiss her passionately again. She nods and hums into his lips. "Think I know a few things we can do together."

Meme of the day