PERIOD - MLW

HIM 'Hey babe, I can't make it today, but don't let me stop you from going, have a good time xx'

I stared at the message I had just received from my girlfriend, the first thing that overcame me was sadness, she was the only reason I as actually exited to go out tonight.

'I'm not going if you're not, i'll come over to yours and we'll have the evening in xx'

I text the group we won't be going and don't bother checking my phone when I get in my car and start the drive to my girlfriends. She lives with her mum but I know her mums away right now so it will be just her, and given that have my own key to her place I just let myself in with my spare key when I get there. It's pitch black downstairs but I can see a lot of the lights upstairs are on. I make my way up the stairs to hear quiet sniffling from inside her room. I creak open the door to find her room in a state and her frantically running around trying to sort things out but she so clearly overwhelmed that she's just crying and making more of a mess. I click the door shut behind me and she whips her head around to face me, her face pales and she runs to the bathroom ensuite, I quickly followed after her to find her hurling over the toilet and I grab her hair to hold it out of the way and gently rub her back as she empties her stomach in the toilet. Once she's done she leans back into my chest and starts sobbing under my chin, I feel her staggered breathes as she sobs against me. I quietly shush her as she pulls herself together. After a few minutes she begins to stand up, she looks ashamed as we stand in her bathroom. She turns away from me to face the bathroom mirror and begins to rinse her mouth and brush her teeth as I flush the toilet and silently begin to clean up the bathroom, she refuses to make eye contact with me but I can see tears rolling dow her cheeks. When she and I are finished she turns to face me with her head down and rolls back onto her heals as she begins to speak.

'Sorry you had to see all that, I'm okay now, ill walk you to the door'

'Babe, are you serious? I am not fucking leaving you in this state, I'll stay here till you're actually okay and able to function within your room, if you still want me to leave after that I will, but I'm not going yet*

I crossed my arms and waited for a retort but she just sighed and slumped against the counter, breathing heavily. I walkover slowly and wrapped my arms around her waist to cross over her back so I could carry her to her room, I still didn't know what was going on but I was worried and more than happy to help her get out of this obviously painful situation she was in.

HER Mortified. He had come to see me at the worst part of my month. My period week. I felt sick to my stomach, cramps rolling over me in waves as he carried me over the mess of my room to my bed. He gently placed my down along with some water he had swiped from the bathroom. I struggled to sit up but he pushed me down and hushed my protests as he began to tidy the chaos I had created within my room. I groaned in protest as another cramp hit me and I rolled back onto the bed to curl into the foetal position. He rushed over to me from my desk and just fluttered around me, obviously not really knowing what to do as I writhed on my bed in pain. I reached my hand out and pulled him onto the bed and as he fell next to me, I took his warm hand and placed it over my stomach as a makeshift hot water bottle as his hand had a large span and was big enough to cover my whole stomach pouch. I sighed in relief as I shuffled so my back was pressed against his hard chest.

HIM  She snuggled against me and I lay still as a statue, we hadn't really 'cuddled' before and I didn't think she would be comfortable doing it, but if my hand on her stomach was anything, then this was clearly desperation. I gently moved my thumb up and down in a lazy circle. Her head lay over my bicep as she got comfortable on me. Not even a minute later she bolted up right and clutched her stomach as she dry heaved over the side of the bed, I rushed round in front of her and watched again as tears streamed down her face, her eyes were all over the place and I could tell she as overwhelmed by the mess and what she was already upset about. I soothed her back into lying back onto the bed and began to tidy her room, she had done it many times on FaceTime so I knew where everything went. After I had done, I walked into her bathroom and cleaned up in there whilst the bath was running for her. Candles lit and bubbles in the bath, I walked to get her and carried her bride style to the tub, I asked if I could undress her and she nodded shyly, I did so gently, not staring at her for too long and swiftly moving my eyes away from her boobs and ass, she quickly stepped into the bath much to my relief, I put the dirty clothes in a hamper, before rinsing out her period pants (that's what was wrong then) and putting them in water an tea tree oil until she could wash them, she lazily smiled at me as I sat by the tub and watched her as she bathed.

HER I swished my hand around the baths as I enjoyed the peace of this moment with him, his hunched shoulders were just peeking over the tub edge and a wave of guilt washed over me as a I realised he had just cleaned everything and was now probably awkward and uncomfortable sat on my floor. 'Im okay now if you want to leave' I said quietly. His shoulders tensed 'Do you want me to leave?' He asked, I gnawed my lip as I questioned what he would say 'No, but I don't mind if you want to go' his shoulders relaxed and he turned to face me with a charming smile that mad eye grin, 'I want to be here with you, don't think anything else. However I'm gonna go and change the sheets for you on your bed and start a wash whilst you relax in here, then we can watch something together after' and before I could even agree, he kissed my forehead and left the room, closing the door with a gentle click. I only noticed the clothes he left once I had got out of the bath and dried off, it was his shirt and boxer shorts, with a pair of period pants placed next to them. I almost bawled at that for real.

HIM I was sat on the bed when she walked out, turning to pull the string for the light so it would turn off. She looked up at me, abashed as she stood in the doorway. 'I'm quite cold, can you pass me my jumper?' She whispered whilst walking towards the bed, I stood up infant of her and grabbed her fingertips as she craned her neck to look up at me, I let go of her hands and lift my hoodie off me.

HER I catch a glimpse of his happy trail as his shirt slightly lifts with his hoodie, and blush deep red but before he can notice, I feel his hoodie over my head and my arms go through the sleeves before I can even think about it. Im still blushing as he pushes is shirt back down and I see his arms muscles expand so that the shirt sleeves strain around the size. I look away as thoughts race through my head, his smell surrounds me, so does he, it's all so overwhelming in a good way. I literally need to be in his skin.

HIM She looks so cute in my hoodie, she's zoned out and only looks up at me when I lightly place my hand on her waist, her blush deepens to scarlet and she shakes her head before climbing over the covers to get into the bed. I get a peek of my boxers spanning her arse as she arches to stretch the covers, I honestly almost melt. Once she's under the covers I slide in next to her and get comfortable, she's being a little bit awkward about the situation so I pull her legs down so she's flat on her back, grabbing her waist I turn her towards me so her face is level with my neck, I swallow and hear a little intake of breath before she shoves her nose where my neck meets my shoulder and inhaled a deep breath. I kiss the top of her head and cocoon her in my arms, tucking blankets and duvets over us.