the taste of her red lipstick

It was the first sister night after the wedding and   the 2 danvers sisters were at the blonds loft in the kitchen.Alex was pouring wine into glasses whilst kara was sat at the little table, contemplating  if she should tell Alex about what happened at the wedding.

'Erm Alex..?'kara asked hesitantly fiddling with the wine cork.
'Hm' Alex hummed not realy paying attention to what she was saying.

'Alex.please would you just put the wine down for 2 seconds I'm trying to talk to you!isn't this why we do this or are we just sitting here downing wine!'the herion rambled angrily as the infamouse crinkle became freakily prominent.
'OK woah, you need to calm down kar. I'm listening now , but only if you stay calm k?"
Alex said walking over to the couch, motioning for her kid sister to join her.which she did, trying her best to smooth out her crinkle but it was solidified.
'So..um..there's somthing I need to tell you..'
Alex softened her demeanor  noding for the women to continue.
'Uhm..so after well -befor-sometime at the end of your wedding when you were getting ready to go on you honeymoon with Kelly in the car and you were saying goodbye to everyone which I should have probably came to see you I was there I promise I was just-'
'Kara, stop, your worrying me. What happened?' Alex cut her sister of from her ramble.
'Well  me and lena were stood talking, about work stuff which I know we shouldn't have, but anyway, I had a bit of a breakdown- don't worry though I'm fine-'
'Kara"
'My point is  Me and lena may have kissed...'
Kara trailed of surveying alexs face for hints of her reaction.

A moment of scilence followed before all without warning Alex engulfed kara into a hug
'Thank you, I know it isn't easy telling me what you just did.'

Hearing this, kara began to sob.
'Hey, its alright what's wrong? What happened?'
'I thauaght you'd be disappointed, because I h-haven't told you I-liked her'
kara sobbed  as she Burried her head in her hands.
'Hey, look at me,look at me kara.' Alex ordered softly as she lifted the girls chin.

'I am SO proud of you for what you just did. I know it isn't easy and as for being disappointed, I could never be disappointed in you. Your to amazing for that.' The redhead softly reiterated as she smoothed blond locks Back.

Once kara had gathered herself she looked to Alex who was biting her lip as if to restrain herself.
'Go on, I know you wanna ask questions, I did.' Kara invited the sister

'When did you realise? That you like her liked her I mean'

'I guess I've always know but I've denied it, pushed it down because I'm  already to different I guess I didn't want there to be another.'
'Was gender a factor with marriages on krypton?'

'No, I mean from what I got taught, some were political and some true love, but they didn't take into account gender or anything like that."

'You don't have to know the answer to this question, and I won't judge,  you don't even have to lable your orientation, but if you had to..?'

'I guess bi or pan? I mean lenas bi and I think I am to because I realy did love mon el but also I look more into a person's personality. Not gender. I never realy had, I suppose because on  krypton gender wasn't realy a thing, everyone was seen as equal.'

'Ok" Alex responded smiling.
For the rest of the night they discussed kara and lenas relationship, where they were heading and alex gave her a few tips on stuff like coming out, talking about it advice and a few arckward topics that kara blushed through.

Alex was so proud of her little sister for navigating the situation but most of all accepting the support for once.