"If that's why you think I'm doing this, then you're clearly not who I thought you were," Natasha said, disappointedly.

"You're not who I thought you were Natasha. I thought that you would do anything to keep us together. To keep our family together."

"I know," Natasha stared right into Amara's eyes. "But I trust him, Amara."

"What about me? Do you not trust me?" Amara asked, desperately.

"Of course I trust you, it's the people who are now in control of you that I don't trust," Natasha moved one step closer to Amara and lowered her voice. "You have to understand where he's coming from. You have the understand that the second we signed those accords, we gave our rights to an opinion, to freedom, to choice away. You have to know that he's right."

"And you're willing to risk us, your family, your life, everything? Because you love him? How can you of all people be letting emotions get in the way of your job?",

"No," Natasha shook her head. "I'm willing to risk everything for Steve because he's right. Amara, look me in the eye and tell me that this whole thing doesn't seem off. Tell me!" She challenged.

"I can't, because I can't risk the only family I have," Amara said, looking down. "I'm not like you. I'm weak," she said as silent tears fell down her face.

"The problem is that you're holding onto a family that was broken to begin with. And it definitely won't be a family at the end of this if you don't get your dad to see things clearly."

Amara just remained quiet.

"I'm leaving," Natasha said.

Amara knew it was coming, but for some reason, it felt all the more real when she actually heard the words from Nat, herself. Her heart sank. Natasha was right, her family that she had been trying so hard to hold onto had always been broken beyond repair, and the Sokivia Accords just proved that.

"Then I guess this is it," Amara said.

"I guess it is."

Amara attempted to keep up her angry facade in front of Natasha, but the second she looked back up to meet her gaze, she fell apart.

Natasha was never someone who cried a lot, but that meant that when she did, it meant so much more. So when Amara pulled away from their brief hug and saw her friend's smudged eye makeup, she couldn't stop herself from crying more.

Amara cried into Nat's shoulder, "I'm gonna fix this, I swear. I'm gonna bring you guys back. Even if I have to find Nick fucking Fury myself."

"I believe you."

"Say hi to everyone when you find them?" Nat nods at Amara's simple request and kisses Amara's head. Then the spy turns immediately away, never looking back for fear that she would see Amara's face and decide never to leave.

----------

Amara had officially run out of tears. There was physically nothing left inside of her. She was empty. Steve was gone, Sam was gone, Pietro was gone, Wanda was gone, Rhodey was in a coma and now Nat was gone. It was quite literally just her and her father left.

She had to find him. They had to discuss their options. To weigh out everything once again and figure out what had really happened to Bucky Barnes, because even though they had left, she found it hard to believe that they all had poor judgement.

As she turned the corner quickly, she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," she said, hurriedly, about to begin walking again.

"Amara?" The voice of Peter Parker filled Amara with comfort as she looked up into the boy's eyes.

"Peter," she said, breathing out.