𝐎𝐧𝐞

■ ◆ ■

"This book is so dry" You thought to yourself as your scrolled down. It pissed you off, everytime you found yandere book, it always turns out to have a corny reader and a non original plot.

It was so annoying.

You wanted a yandere that was actually obsessed with the reader, a yandere that was evil, one that tortured and abused the reader. A yandere that makes the readers life a living hell and beats them to submission.

Some people may say you're weird or a creep, but you didn't care. You knew what you wanted and you were gonna get it.

You tried to continue to read the book but the final straw was when the reader immediately fell in love yandere, after they kidnapped them.

You placed your phone down then let out a loud sigh of disappointment. "Why is every author ass" You whined as you grabbed your phone and face timed your friend Umi.

"Hey babe, did you like the book I sent you" She asked with a smile on her face. You started at her with a blank face, "Umi, that book was terrible and I hated it" You replied sternly.

Umi furrowed her eyebrows and laughed awkwardly. "Oh well, I thought it was really good" She said. You shook your head no and placed your phone down.

"Umi the reader was so stupid and it seemed like that yandere wasn't even in love with the reader, it seemed like the yandere just wanted to be friends with them" You scoffed. Umi rolled her eyes then mumbled somthing under her breath.

"Can you speak up" You urge Umi, She looked at you through the screen and sighed. "I said you never like the books I send you" She whined.

You opened your mouth to defend yourself but close it realizing that she was right.

"Everytime I send you a book, you always find something to complain about" Umi stressed "Somtimes I think, you should just write your own books so you won't hate on others" she confessed.

You stared at Umi for a second then smiled. "You're right, I should write my own books to show these terrible authors how to write yanderes" You grinned to yourself.

"Uh Y/N I wasn't be ser-"

You cut Umi off by hanging up and made your way over to your computer. "Let's hope I don't become one of those authors who take years to update" You thought to yourself.

But Just as you were about to load the writing app, a thought came to mind.

You knew what you were gonna write but didn't know how you were gonna get a audience. You already knew that you didn't want to be thoses authors that, don't update, have terrible grammer and have plots that make no sense. 

You grabbed a paper from your desk and immediately started to take notes.

1. You were gonna update once week
2. You were gonna have extreme details
3. You weren't gonna have boring paragraphs
4. You would have good characters/ characters develop
5. Write the most craziest stuff ever

A smile grew on when you finished your simple list, with this list you were gonna become one of those wonderful authors that have the best books on the app.

"Okay, time to write" You mumbled to yourself as you login into the app. You went into the write section, getting ready to write but then sat there with a blank face realizing once again you didn't have any characters or anyone idea on what to write. 

You wanted to write a yandere book but what was it gonna be about?

You let out a loud groan as you grabbed your list and made another section.

The first thing you need was a yandere, you needed a name for them and a personality for them. You went on Pinterest too look for name and not even a minute later you found one.

Kane.

Kane was gonna be the yandere name.

You now needed a personality for him. "This is gonna take all day" You mentally sighed to yourself as you continued to scroll through Pinterest.

Kane was gonna be disrespectful and greedy man. He was gonna be one of those men who hated women, he's a man who thinks that women should always obey him and do what he says without a thought. 

His flaws who be that he was selfish, extremely cocky, abusive and sadistic.

His appearance would be a tall man who works out weekly, has short brown hair and is a man who always looks like he is tried and stayed up the whole night before.

Kane would have a flat, deep, dead voice that would always feel like he had no emotion in his voice.

After a whole twenty minutes passed, you stood up and stretched your legs. You were done with Kane and now you needed a personality for the reader.

Now this was gonna be hard for you.

You didn't want the reader to be one of those corny ones, that can't stand up for themselves or stutter every time they say a word.

You also didn't want the reader to be dumb either.

"Whatever" You mumbled to yourself "Whatever comes to me, comes to me" You said to yourself as you stared at the writing app once again.

Not even a few minutes in,  you saw your phone ringing on the table. You grabbed it to see that Umi was calling,  You quickly pressed answer then was immediately met with Umi's loud whiney voice.

"Y/N why haven't you picked up your phone" Umi whined loudly making you roll your eyes as you placed your phone down next to you. "I've been worried about you, I thought you hated me because of what I said earlier" She confessed. 

You raised an eyebrow confused then asked Umi what she was talking about.

"N-Nevermind Y/N" Umu sighed "What are you doing right now" Umi asked, changing the subject quickly. 

"I'm writing a book" You replied quickly.

Silence filled the air as you and Umi just sat there. Umi waited for you to say sonthing but when she realized you weren't she started to talk about her day.

You glanced at the phone wondering what the hell Umi was talking about and why she was disrupting your writing time. Now, you didn't want to be a bad friend and just hang up to you grabbed your silenced headphones and put them on.

Time after time you would let out a "Hmm", "Yeah", "Go on" and other stuff like that and it seemed that  it worked since Umi went on for hours.

It was going to be a long night.

■◆■