"Nah dets a nigga." He responded going towards the front door. "Imma go get her bro."

"Shoulda neva left her." Rocky responded so he waved him off before leaving out.

Saint did start to feel bad but she was the one being annoying and not listening.

He went back to where he dropped her off at and saw her walking on the sidewalk.

"Bring your ass!" He yelled out the window.

Halo rolled her eyes then walked up to his car with her arms crossed. She then got in and didn't say anything to him.

"You fucked up fa det. It's cold as fuck out here. I really don't fuck witchu na."

"I really don't give a fuck."

"Take me home."
"Ite foo"

Halo gave him the address then he put it in his gps to take her home.

"Sweet lady, would you be my... sweet love for a lifetime? I'll be there when you need me just call and receive me." Saint sang to the music that played in his car.

Halo side eyed him then looked away once he looked at her. "Can I help you bro?"

"You really just pissed me off."

"And you put yo hands on me. Would you rather me knock da teeth out yo mouth or remove myself from da situation?"

"You removed ME in the fucking cold!"

"Dets yo dumbass fault, bet you keep your hands to yoself na."

The whole way to her house they didn't say a word to each other. She clearly felt some type of way but he didn't care because she was the one in the wrong.

"Dis you?" He asked "Mmhm" She responded taking her seatbelt off.

"Yeen rollin' wimme nomo if you gone be doin' careless dumbass shit to get both a us in some shit."

"Don't care." She responded getting out the car.
"And don't slam my door either."

She stuck her middle finger up at him then slammed his door as hard as she could causing him to shake his head.

--

Melo convinced Saint to go to the strip club with him and a few of his homeboys. He didn't really do good around new people but he decided to go anyway.

Put It on The floor by Latto played through the club while Saint threw money on the stripper dancing on him.

Her scent was familiar to him and he noticed a tattoo she had going up her leg. When she turned around he realized it was Chanel, Halo's friend.

Saint wasn't good with names but he never forgot a face. They made direct eye contact with each other then her facial expression changed like she seen aa ghost or something.

Chanel quickly walked away from him and went on the other side of the club.

He didn't know it yesterday but Halo had been talking about him to her so she immediately felt bad and that's why she walked away.

"Damn, what you do?" Melo asked in his ear.

"Ian do shit. She just ain't fuckin' wimme I guess."

"Torian!" Melo's baby mother called out catching him attention. "Nigga you betta run!" Saint died laughing.

"Hide me" He spoke stepping behind Saint. For a few minutes she walked around trying to find him then she spotted Saint so she walked up to him.

"Where Torian at cs I know you know Saint."