54. OBLIVION

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR: OBLIVION

---

Mitch, Andy, Viktor and Lila walked out of the elevator to see Klaus laying on the floor "Oh my, Klaus. Are you okay?" Viktor said as the four rushed over to Klaus "Lila!" Diego said causing Lila to stop in her track before looking at him "How'd you get out?" Diego asked her.

"What happen?" Allison asked as she rushed over to Klaus "We thought you died" Viktor said "If only. Hey" Klaus said as Viktor and Allison helped him up.

"Hey, you okay?" Allison asked him "Yeah, I think so" Klaus replied.

"Mitch, Andy" a voice said and the twins turned around to see their dad exit the elevator with Sloane and Ben.

"Dad" they said with a smile as the three blinked over to each other before Five wrapped his arms around the twins' shoulder while they wrapped their arms around their dad.

Even so Five and the twins have only being separated from Five for only a few minutes, it have felt like a liftime and in those minutes they being worried sick about each other, especially Five who had been scared and worried out of his mind that something worse would have happen to his sons.

He just lost Lara and he was not going to lose his sons. Five hugged his sons tighter, letting his fear of losing his sons disappear that they were now in his arms again and no more harmed would happen to them again as long as he was here.

"You look like hell" Viktor suddenly said to Five "Why don't you try killing a guardian?" Five said as he looked at him "We just did" Viktor gestured to Lila and the twins "So did we" Ben said.

"I told you to stay in the--"Diego said to Lila but she slapped him across the face before kissing him.

Lila pulled away to look at him "I love you!" she said to him with a grumble sound.

"Klaus, I thought you were dead" Sloane said to Klaus as Five patted him on the shoulder "Yes, yes, I'm alive and amazing despite Dad's attempts to bash my brains in, but tearful reunions laster. What you guys need to know right now is that Dad killed Luther and Lara!" Klaus said and everyone turned to Reginald" Klaus said "HE DID WHAT" the twins snapped as the anger in them was boiling.

"Yeah" Klaus said as he turned to Five and the twins "Lara sent me to tell you three about what really happened and that she loves you and is proud of you and that she will always be with you boys" Klaus said and tears was show in Five's and the twins' eyes.

"And dad locked me out of the tunnel, and he rang that stupid bell!" Klaus said and everyone turned to Reginald.

"What's your plan, old man?" Five asked with his arms out to his side as the family started walking towards Reginald.

"We don't have time for this" Reginald said "You killed Luther!" Sloane said aggressive as they all walked closer to him "You killed our mom!" the twins said aggressive "You killed Lara" Five said aggressive as the anger in him and the twins was boiling.