Missing - Part One | T.N

Y/n's POV:
Arguments are not something me and Theodore like. We usually fight about something really dumb but then would make up. But this argument was out of the ordinary.

" HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, DON'T SMOKE " I said shouting at Theodore " I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, AND TO BE HONEST IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME SMOKING, THEN LET'S BREAK UP, CAUSE I'M NOT GONNA BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE WHO KEEPS TELLING ME TO STOP! " he replied raising his hand.

I felt a sting on my cheek, I touched it and looked at Theodore with tears in my eyes. He looked at me in disbelieve, trying to understand why he did it. " Fine...if that's what you want " I said leaving his dorm. He tried to grab my arm but I had already left.

Theodore's POV:
It's been a few hours since y/n left my dorm..She hasn't texted or called and I Talked to her friends but none of them know where she is. Later on, Professor Snape called us to the common room, only to find out that y/n is missing. My eyes started to water and my body felt weak. I immediately knew it was my fault.

I went back to my dorm and layed down on my bed, hoping she will come back to my arms.

Ariadne's POV:
Well that's an interesting imagine, want a Part 2? Comment down bellow.

Also thank you so much for 4.6k views, it means the world to me.

By the way since it's Christmas, I will try to upload more imagines than before.

If you have any requests, drop them in the comments!

Have a nice day, and happy holidays!