47. Official Fugitives

Start from the beginning

Wanda and Pietro Maximoff had managed to find Clint Barton and we're now running towards the hangar where the Quinjet was parked.

"There's our ride" Clint said, pointing at the hangar.

Soon after, Cap and Scott joined them.

"Come on," Steve shouted at Sam and Bucky who were close behind.

They were getting closer and closer to the jet, until a beam of light burnt a line in the floor, separating them from the Quinjet, causing the whole team to stop.

They looked up to see Vision's floating, red body in the sky in front of them.

"Captain Rogers... I know you believe what you're doing is right," Vision began as Tony flew over, Natasha holding onto his hand. "But for the collective good, you must surrender now."

Then War Machine followed behind in a similar manner with the Black Panther.

Amara landed with a surge of her powers, causing the dust on the ground to be blown away when she did.

Soon after Peter swung in to join the lineup, next to Amara.

She kept her head forward, but briefly glanced at Peter before mumbling, "Where have you been?"

He simply shrugged in reply.

"Okay..."

"Why? You miss me?" He asked.

Amara just rolled her eyes and focused on what was going on in front of her.

She noticed Pietro's eyes on the area behind her, unsure of what he was thinking. She looked over her shoulder and saw the Quinjet that they had arrived in, parked in the hangar. "Shit," she murmured.

"Dad," she whispered through her comms, "The Quinjet, it's right behind us."

"Well then, we can't let them get that far," Natasha said cracking her neck to the side.

Both teams lined up facing each other.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked, looking straight ahead at their teammates in front of them.

"We fight," he said simply.

Natasha shook her head, "This is gonna end well."

Both teams started making their way to each other. Slowly at first, but gradually picking up speed as they began to run.

Peter looked at Tony, "Uh, they're not stopping," he pointed out.

"Neither are we," Tony said, solemnly.

Tony, Rhodey and Amara took off from the sky as they charged towards the other side.

And on the opposite side, Wanda and Sam also rose up into the air.

Tony made first contact by punching at Cap's shield.

Amara went straight for Sam, throwing bullets of dirt at his wings, aiming to rip them, as he dodged them skilfully.

Black Panther dove for Bucky almost instantly, pushing him to the floor. They punched and lunged for each other.

The others just picked someone to focus on and stuck with that, for that moment anyway.

Tony kneed Steve in the stomach and Steve turned around to elbow Tony in return. Steve then turned around the other way and hit Tony across the face with his shield, sending him stumbling backwards, only to be hit by a small rocket that was sent by an unidentified source.

Natasha flipped Scott over her head, pushing him to the floor and Peter effortlessly leapt across the flying cars that Wanda was sending his way.

Black Panther swiped at Bucky and Bucky replied by landing two punches at the new superhero, sending him to the floor.