Chapter 1: His Sweet Present

If you see my works or plots of my works posted on any other site, or on someone else's profile, please report it to me. Thank you!

Three main elements of seduction: flirting, eye contact, physical gestures.

The alarm rang out of the phone on the bedside table, rousing Jungkook completely from his deep sleep state. Groaning, he stretched to the phone, turning off the annoying sound, and with half-opened eyes, he looked at the date.

September 1st.

A big smile immediately curved his lips.

Though he'd just awakened, he felt a rush of excitement coursing through him – and he was certain as hell it had something to do with the "secret present" Taehyung mentioned to him last night. After all, today he turned twenty, the age when he could finally have Taehyung's cock deep inside him.

And, oh god, he so badly wanted to feel him inside.

Jungkook stretched with a yawn and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, then stood up and padded to the bathroom. Actually, in his mind, he felt like a total badass today. That kind of one who could do whatever he wanted and whenever he wanted just because he could.

In reality, however, he couldn't be further from it; he was still the youngest, and the one who got scolded and hit by Seokjin at all times when he did something bad.

The moment Jungkook came back to the room, fully freshened, his phone lit up with a notification. He walked over to the bed and glanced at the screen, reading Sejin's text that showed up before him: Today is the filming for a 'Simply K-Pop' broadcast. The driver will pick you all up at 10. Before the screen darkened, another message appeared: And happy birthday, Jungkook.

Jungkook huffed.

Right.

Even on his birthday, he couldn't take a proper break.

Without replying, he put on some clothes and made his way to the kitchen, sniffing the yummy smell of fried eggs right from the stairs. As always, Jin was making breakfast, his back facing the opening of the kitchen.

In fact, apart from Yoongi, Jin was usually the one who prepared breakfast for the other members. Considering that the last time when someone – Namjoon, to be precise – was determined to prepare breakfast, Seokjin had almost committed murder.

For that reason, after experiencing Seokjin's outburst, no one dared to cook ever since.

"Morning, hyung." Jungkook shuffled past him to the other side of the kitchen counter and grabbed a mug to pour himself some coffee. "Thanks for making me breakfast."

Snorting, Seokjin gazed at him briefly. "Technically, I'm making me breakfast." He skillfully cracked an egg against the side of a frying pan with one hand and let the content fall inside, throwing eggshells in the trashcan afterward. "But since it's your birthday, I'll share it with you."

"So if it wasn't my birthday you wouldn't share it with me?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, his mouth tugging up on one side as he sat down at the kitchen island behind Jin and lifted the mug to take a few sips.

"No."

"Well, in that case, I'm going to ask Namjoon-hyung to prepare breakfast for me."

Turning around, Jin narrowed his eyes and pointed an egg spatula at him. "You want to be hit now or later?"

Jungkook chuckled and was about to answer when a deep voice that made his heart skip a beat came from the opening of the kitchen, "Morning." Taehyung's lips curved into a wide smile, and in an instant, he approached Jungkook, one arm looping around his waist. "Happy birthday, Jungkookie." He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on Jungkook's cheek, his lips lingering for just a bit before pulling away.