"I love you so much lixie...."
"I love my hyunie too ....."

Let's move to the love story, which took place 6 years ago, when they were in highschool.

Felix was 18 years old in his senior year and hyunjin was 17 years new to the college.

Felix and hyunjin both are art students, felix working on his dream to be boxer and hyunjin moving ahead towards his dream to be a successful artist.

Hyunjin first met felix at the bus stop, when felix was beating some guys.
Hyunjin was mesmerized by how the boy was giving blows, how his muscles were flexed, how hard his punches were and how beautiful he looked. Hyunjin fell in love at first sight. Hyunjin wanted to be blown by the body atleast once.

After beating the shit out of them felix acted very cool, and waited for the bus.
As he was waiting and started drinking water to cool himself, he saw a guy approaching him with red cheeks, "Hey...my name is hyunjin and do you wanna sleep with me?".
"Fuff........ excuse me?". Felix puffed out the water on hyunjin's face.

Felix was stunned by the approach, did the guy just ask him to fuck him, like literally a stranger, to be fucked. Woah people are getting wild these days.

"You heard me, want to fuck me, I'm cute and submissive, you can ram into me like ho-"
"stop you hear what your telling, you sound pervert idiot and I don't fuck people around".
"Then you fuck them private".
"Oh I don't fuck actually"
"Ohh..you are a bottom it's okay you can top me I don't mind".
"No pervert, Im not interested in such stuff"
"You can make be, I'm there right I'll help you in it"
"Well I'm not interested, I need someone special".
". Yahh.....I'm special  too..you know im the only son of my parents ".
"Well too bad I don't have anyone".
"Then I can be yours.." hyunjin spoke with sparkling eyes.
"Why don't you...find someone else."
"I found you...and I only need you no one else".
Felix heart wavered at the cute confession. His cheeks started turning red and he quickly moved away from the boy,  lucky him his bus just arrived and he  walked into it escaping the curious eyes of the boy.

Well this was their first meeting.......and start towards a beautiful love story....

Character introduction....

Lee Felix

A boxer(18 years).
-Cold and expressionless.
-Punctual and has a dream to accomplish.
-Orphan.
-Everyone is scared of him because of his deep voice and his first day show.
-Honestly no one like him,every single soul hates him if people do admire it's because of his face.
-Has a soft spot for dogs an unknown smile spreads on his face seeing it.
-His dad's soul lingers around him, protecting him.
-changes hair colour every now and then(a coping mechanism).

Hwang Hyunjin

An artist (17 years)

-loud and dramatic.
-is an introvert except for one..
-loves his dog kkami and has supportive parents.
-determined and passionate
-wants attention of a certain senior, for whom he can be pretty, dumb, anything if he could get the boy like him.
-he is the new student, people are mean to him because of his soft personality, easily trusts anyone.
-has anxiety.

Side shipsMinchan

Side ships
Minchan.

Both Lee Minho and Bang Chan are boxers.
Chan has a admiring soft spot for Minho and Minho is a determined boxer who wants to win every league.

Trigger warning ⚠️

*Bullying (felix doesn't bully hyunjin nor does hyunjin).
*Character death(not hyunlix or minchan)
*Suicide
*Abandoning
*Smut
*Violence
*Abusive parents

*The photos do not belong to me*

-------------------------------------------------------------
Well hi to all who ever waiting for this  story here it is...I'll try to do good.

This a little heavy, angsty book, different from my other book and oneshots.

Honestly I have a lot planned for this book, I want to do well with this book and I hope to express the emotions by my words.

Love you all.....
See you all in next chapter.