WHEN I FIRST MET HIM

At Mumbai,
2013,

At  RS entertainment,
Author's pov,
Everyone looks stressed and the office gets filled with newbie's who came to give their audition for their respective roles...

Inside the cabin,
Person 1: do you think we could be able to get a perfect one for the male lead role..
Person 2:iam sure we can't find any..we need to definitely ask the star hero to act in this..
Person 3:we couldn't find atleast one because the director is tough to impress and kept a condition that he will choose the male lead himself...
Director looks at the newbies in distress..he rejects everyone..

Outside the cabin,
A boy in his early twenties looks at people and smiles without any worries....he waits for his audition turn...
He execuses himself for breathing fresh air and comes near a window...he looks at the bright sky which fills him up with new energy...he suddenly hears a beautiful voice and follows the voice...

He comes across singing auditions and sees a girl singing without facing the stage and everyone...
Everyone enjoys her soothing voice and gets disappointed when she stops singing.. impressed with her music director applauds to her..but the girl runs in hurry covering her face...the boy notices her jhumka falling on the stage..he apologizes for everyone and quickly takes the jhumka from the stage and runs behind her to give that..

Boy:hey..please stop..please...
The girl stops hearing him but doesn't turn back..
Boy:you know everyone there is impressed with you but I know that voice had pain and you hidden it very well..you might sing it soothingly but i could clearly hear your pain..why don't you sing without any pain..then maybe your voice is the sweetest...
Suddenly he gets a call from his friend..he lifts the call and sees the girl already left..

He looks at the jhumka and leaves from there taking it with him...

After 5 years,
A luxury car stops at the red carpet on the glam night in front of the award function...bodyguards open the door and fans squeals in excitement upon seeing their favourite actor arrival..

A handsome hunk in his mid twenties steps on the red carpet...fans squeals and the actor waves and greets his fans...he greets his other co stars...

After sometime,
Host:now it's time to announce the category everyone are waiting for...the best male actor award nominees are...
Host calls two guests to announce the winner..
Someone:the best male actor 2018 goes to everybody's favourite "AMAN MALHOTRA"

everybody cheers in excitement and Aman leaves to take his award...a director gives Aman the award and Aman takes his blessing..
Aman:iam very honoured to get this award consecutively from the past 4 years..its all thanks to the director who auditioned me that day and I am glad he is the one who awarded me today...thank you so much to my fans and everyone..iam very grateful to all of you..

At night,
Aman arrives at his home and his family surprises him with a party... everyone congratulates him...
Anjali(aman's mother) hugs her son and congratulate him...
Anjali: you will be happy like this and will win more awards like this..I hope no one's evil eye will caught you...
Aman smiles at his mother and joins his siblings

Later,
Aman looks at his trophy and smiles..his mother knocks on his door and comes inside...
Anjali:Aman..I hope iam not disturbing you..i want to say you something..
Aman nods..
Anjali:it's actually there is someone in our house...I mean..your father's close friend asked us to look after his daughter for a while..she came yesterday..i did not say you as you are busy..
Aman:so what I was supposed to do maa..I mean she is a girl and I am sure my irritating sisters would already befriended her..
He chuckles saying this..

Anjali:that is only my concern..she is introvert and did not even spoke a single word upon her arrival..she neither comes outside from her room nor eats anything..she looks so lonely...as a guest we need to take care of her..

Aman:so you want me to speak with her using how popular iam..you think that she might be one of my fan girls and will open upto me..nice plan maa...now wait and watch..

Saying this Aman leaves from there without listening his mother's words..
Anjali:Aman..but she.. doesn't even watch television...

Aman knocks on the guest room door and hear no response..he opens the door reluctantly only to find it empty...

At terrace,
A girl stands and looks at the moon..she sees pigeons in the nest shining brightly in the moon...
She comes towards them and climbs a step to look at them in a better view...she tames one of the pigeon and finds it's leg tangled with something...the girl stands on her toes and tries to free the pigeon leg...she succeeds and suddenly
Aman:roshni...

Hearing her name suddenly roshni gets surprised and which in turn makes her imbalance and she tends to fall but finds herself in Aman's arms...

Aman and roshni share a intense eyelock..and the pigeons fly from there making flowers fall on them...

Aman:you okay?
Roshni realises the situation and stands on her feet..she simply nods and leaves...
Aman in mind:ok wait...did she not recognised me or did she ignored me simply..?
Aman:roshni...
Saying this he runs behind her and blocks her way..
Aman:i don't know whether you recognise me or not but as you are our guest please say if anything bothers you..you can tell me anything anytime...

Roshni:i..recognised..you..
Aman looks at her confusingly...
Saying this roshni runs to downstairs and locks her door...Aman stands there confused...

At present,
Roshni in mind:I was enchanted to meet him that day...though it's not our first meet but both of our hearts recognised each other..maybe it's love at first sight or fate which made us even closer...that day that night we were fated to cross our paths no matter what destiny will choose..

Roshni comes out of her thoughts hearing a knock on her door...she looks at the person who stands at the door..
Roshni in mind: no matter how destined we are but we were also victims of the cruel play of fate and nothing can be changed as now I belong to the man standing there "ABHIR SINGHANIA"

Abhir:are you okay..?
Roshni looks at him and burst into tears...abhir quickly rushes towards her and hugs her...roshni cries in his arms...abhir tries to calm her...

At night,
Abhir stops the car infront of his house...he looks at his wife who finally slept after crying in his arms for hours...he picks her in his arms and leaves inside...

Abhir tucks roshni to the bed..he switches off the bed lamp and sits in his study room and starts working there...

DO COMMENT ON HOW'S THE FIRST PART AND ALSO SHARE YOUR VIEWS

                              STAY TUNED!!!