"You know ian gone miss det."

Dayla only lived in St. Louis because she went to college there. Her and Saint met when she was shopping for groceries because she had just moved out of the dorms.

To him she was really pretty so he approached her first but once he got to know her, he shortly figured out she wasn't his type of vibe.

"You worked hard n I fuck wit det so imma be there fasho. When dets gone be?"

"June!" She smiled "I'm so ready to be done so I can start my career man. I just hate I gotta do four years of medical school and three years of internships."

"Just look at it like you half way done. When you make it you gone look back n be proud a yoself."

"Mmhm I know- Dayla come get your damn shoes out the floor I almost broke my damn neck!" Her mom yelled making Saint laugh.

"I told you 'bout det shit foo."

"I can't help it man it's a habit. Imma call you soon tho, enjoy the holidays boo."

"Ite, you too."

--

Since it was the holidays and nobody was really home, Saint had nothing to do. His siblings came home also but he was getting annoyed with them.

"Come shoot my gun wimme." Saint spoke tapping his little brother Quez. "No"

"Ma" Saint side eyed her. "Man Quez come on foo ain't nobody stuntin' her."

"Ite"

"Y'all be safe and don't be playing!" She spoke as they left out the backdoor.

Saint put the clip in his gun and shot it into the woods a few times.

"Iono if you heard or not but it's a roomer goin' around sayin' you killed dude a few blocks away from yo trap."

"Iono what you tammat." He responded shooting his gun again. "Bro yeen gotta lie to me."

"If they sayin' it was me then it prolly was. They runnin' they mouth n don't een know da full story. I did what I did fa a reason. You bet not go run yo mouth or I got sum fa you."

"You know ian sayin' shit. Wea you get dis from? Dis bitch look new." Quez spoke as Saint passed him the gun.

"Dis girl I was fuckin' wit bought it fa me fa Christmas."

"Damn, ian know you even be entertainin' hoes fa real."

"Watch yo mouth foo. But she won't nobody det I was just fuckin' on- I mean she was but she won't. We used to do lil shit together sometimes."

Saint didn't like using words like that towards females unless it was true. He didn't like for anybody to say that to his mom or sister so he didn't say it to anybody else.

"My fault og."

Quez shot the gun back to back causing Saint to shake his head. "Gimme my shit bro."

"What I do?"

"Youn know what da fuck you doin. I'm glad yeen inna streets cs you'd a been done fa, shootin' like det."

Saint took the gun and put it on safety before taking the clip out and putting it back in the case.

"You just hatin." Quez waved him off.

"Ian fuckin' witchu lil boy."

They went back inside and washed their hands. Saint sat on the couch and scrolled on his phone shortly seeing a little hand on his phone.