"I have a question..." Xie lian began but was interrupted by Fu Yao "Is it about the naming of Nan Yang temple?" Mei-Xing starts to chuckle seemingly trying to hold in her laughter.

"You Shut up!" Nan Feng yelled but Fu Yao only continued " Long ago he was called Duke Yang. But a careless king had misspelled Duke with and 'i' instead if a 'u' and then all the Duke Yang temples had changed their names into Dick Yang Temple." Fu Yao started laughing

"The spelling has been corrected!" Nan Feng defended "And! Aren't frequent visitors still women. And quite a lot of them would blush while making wishes" It see a that was the last straw for Nan Feng as both him and Fu Yao started fighting 

A steamed bun seemed to hit xie lian as it fell to the floor and he picked it up and was about to eat it but Mei-Xing grabs it out of his hands. "Your highness, don't eat stuff that falls to the ground. It's dirty and that's unhygienic."

He nodded and Xie lian suddenly shouted "Stop!!" They stopped and he continued "Firstly, I'm the Highness you were talking about. I remained silent all the time. Please don't use me against each other. Secondly your here to aid me, so who should calm the shots here?"

"You should" They said in unison. "Now let's get down to business."

"Which one of you can lend me some mana to contact Ling Wen?" He asks
"What about your own mana" Fu Yao asks "I don't have enough"

"Your highness!" Mei-Xing calls out and he turns her way "I can lend you some of mine" She says with her hand outstretched and grabs it.

After a while since he was talking to Ling Wen they sat down and started discussing

"This ghost is a wrath. We can't underestimate it"

"We can't let this thing roam around. We need bait. " Mei-Xing says "And it can't be a mannequin. It won't work it's got to be a human" Fu Yao says "Not all brides went missing, so there's got to be requirements" Nan Feng suggested

"Let's try it out with a girl and see" Fu Yao suggested

"Alright let's go find someone that's willing to help us" Nan Feng says "We can't, if we fail the girl would die" Xie lian says " So it needs to be one of us"
"But which one of us-" Nan Feng says but cuts himself off as he and Fu Yao realized something Fu Yao and Nan Feng point at Mei-Xing and then look each other. They move to get a closer look at her.

'What happened to personal space!'

Xie lian seems to catch up on what they're planning to do and without thinking he shout " I'll do it!"

All eyes are on him now. "Are you sure your highness? I am here to aid you"
Mei-Xing says. " I know but you've already done so much, I can't ask you to do this"

"Hey! what about us!" Fu Yao asks " What about you?" she asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you want to dress up too? I can help with that" She asks with a sly grin. "Let's get you dressed Your Highness!" He says grabbing xie lian.

'This is actually working in our favour'

Xie lian walks out in a brides attire.

'Too much makeup but even without the makeuo he still looks as elegant as ever'

"If I were the Ghost groom and got a bride like her... " Fu Yao begins "You would wipe out her village? "Nan Feng adds but Fu Yao says" I would kill this woman"