"A wedding, after all these disappearances. They must be either foolish or stupid" Mei-Xing says with a sigh at the end.

"Let's check it out" Xie lian says but a young woman starts running toward the people carrying the 'bride'  as she starts shouting "Miss, They just want to use you as bait to get the Ghost groom.Don't fall for it!" When all of a sudden the 'bride' falls out onto the ground

'It's fake huh' Mei-Xing thought still holding her fan at her mouth.

A man starts yelling and the woman getting up close to her face" you always mess things up! If you agreed to dress up as a bride, we wouldn't have had to make a fake one!"

" What an ugly girl"Fu Yao says as Mei-Xing hits him in the back of his neck with her fan. "How rude!" She yells

"Fu Yao. That's not a nice thing to say about a girl" Xie lian says with Mei-Xing nodding her head. A spectator says"Isnt that Xiao Pengtou and Miss Ying? "

" Mount Yujun is too dangerous. Don't go there! "The lady called Miss Ying shouts." We'd eliminate that ghost groom for good! We should uave charged them more! "

" But isn't it suicidal! "She says. " I asked you to be the bride, but you refused! Now when we're on our way to get the bastard, your here to stop us. What do you want! Are you getting lovey-dove with the ghost groom? "

" That's nonsense! "she retaliate." You went to Mount Yujun every few days. We've all seen it! "

'OMG they're stupid. Blaming an innocent person just like that since they didn't cooperate with you'

" So tell us! Where your babe! "He says stepping closer" I don't know! Stay away! "She shouts fearfully when he steps on her skirt and it tears as she is pushed to the ground by that same person

'Has he no shame!'

Just as I was about to step in xie lian beat me to it hitting him sending the dude flying. I start walking toward them.

"Im glad you did it your highness. I was not going to be as merciful as you were just now." Mei-Xing says as xie lian sweat drops.

Suddenly everyone of his men started to attack but Nan Feng scared them off and at the same time Mei-Xing swung her fan knocking them all backwards as they start running away along with their leader.

The shop behind us suddenly broke down...

Sigh

"...I'll pay for it..." Mei-Xing says. Xie lian walks up to the girl and suddenly starts taking off his robe. But she must've taken it the wrong way since she slapped him while screaming pervert at him while she ran away.

" You should've said your intentions before you started taking off your robe your highness! " Mei-Xing scolded while xie lian is still in the ground on his knees looking down "If you had said it first she would've understood your intention"

'It feels like I'm getting scolded by guoshi....' Xie lian thought

"You four, we need to handle your payment for my damaged shop" The owner said

When we get inside Mei-Xing gives the money to payback for the damages while the others are talking. They head to the temple of Nan Yang since there was no temple of Ming Guang and head to the alter.