In the name of Baseball and love?

The over next few days Benny got even closer to me. He insisted we had sleepovers every night. Thea told me that he wanted Otto and her to go on a date so I could come over and babysit. We didn't really talk about me kissing his cheek or anything though. Every time I'd stay over or he would we'd cuddle.

(YANKEES HAT AND BRITISH BAG THAT I CANT FIND THE SCREENSHOT OF NOOOO)One fateful day shit got heavy

One fateful day shit got heavy. We were playing Baseball like any normal day, Benny was in a pickle. Of course he got out of it. Something caught us off guard, bikes. For us bikes mean one thing, Jordan Phillips.
He's such and asshole but he's only nice to me and constantly flirts with me. I grabbed my bat but Benny took it from me.
"What are you doing?"
"Stay behind me." He told me sturnly. I didn't hesitate to.

"It's easy when you play with a bunch of rejects, a girl, and a fat kid Rodriguez."
"Shut your mouth Phillips!"
"What'd you say crap face?" Ham questioned.
"I said you shouldn't even be allowed to touch a baseball. Except for Rodriguez you're all an insult to the game." Phillips and Ham were going back and forth with stupid insults. Benny grabbed my hand behind his back.

"You play ball like a girl!" Ham yelled. I stood out from behind Benny, snatched my bat back, and spun it around.
"Sleep. With. One. Eye. Open." There was no doubt in my voice. As I turned to walk away I got my foot under his ankle and tripped him.
"Hey doll face." Phillips said to me. In a flash I put my fist up to his chin.
"Call me doll face one more time, and you're dead. And if you think we suck, tomorrow, your turf." I pushed him back and took my place next to Benny.

"Fine. Be there rejects." He tells us biking off.
"Alright team, we've got training to do. And Ham of you ever say shit like that again. You won't get off so easily." I say walking back to our positions.

"Did I say were we having lunch no let's go!" They all immediately went to their positions and I was at bat. We practiced for 5 hours straight before we called it a day.

(BLACK CONVERSE AND YANKEES HAT)

The next day we were ready to beat Phillips. When we got to the field I gave everyone a pep talk before we all got ready. Ham was our catcher and got in the players heads, and succeeded. Everything was going swimmingly, they only got 3 points. Then it was our turn. Their catcher tried the same thing as ham and failed since Ham tries to get in our heads all the time.