Levi x Reader : Nothing is the New Black

You have no idea exactly why you got into prison. You know how, though. That handsome bitch ass corporal Levi ratted you out for something. And you don't know what that "something" is. So here you are, sitting across from Levi in the visitation room. You had that look on your face where you wanted to pull his hair out, yet your crossed arms made you look calm, collected, and disappointed.
"Why?" You started, "Why am I here? I know that you know that I didn't do anything wrong."
"I'm only doing this to protect you, [Y/N]."
You rolled your eyes at his excuse. "Out of everything, you put me in prison in order to protect me... Do you know how sick that is? What are you even protecting me from, Levi? What was your actual excuse to put me in here?"
He snapped, "You smuggled in drugs and hid them under Commander Erwin's desk. Did you know that you were pretty close to being executed before he found out that it was you?"
"Since when are there drugs within the walls? And how did you guys know it was me?" You shook your head in disappointment.
"We found drugs inside your house, and it all came from your bedroom. The bedroom we made love in, not drugs."
"Levi, you know me so well, you know I have nothing to do with those. I didn't even know anything about this until now."
He cleared his throat and sat up, "It was nice seeing you, [Y/N]."
"You're gonna walk in here to tell me an invalid reason why I'm thrown in here and just leave?" You exclaimed.
"Inmate, no yelling," an officer said from afar.
"You sick fuck," you mumbled.
Levi sighed and then positioned himself to face you, "I'm doing this to protect you."
"Protect me from what, getting killed by Erwin? How about finding the person who set me up and then kill them?"
"I'm working on that. I promise you no more than five years in custody, [Y/N]. Trust me on this."
"Five years? Five fucking years in this hell hole? I've been teased, mocked, and starved all in two weeks. Levi, that isn't a promise. That is just you not pushing yourself. Just because you're the corporal of a regiment, doesn't mean you get to take your time and laze around. Your fiancee, a.k.a me, is in jail for something she didn't do, and you're giving yourself five years to figure this out? Bullshit, Levi."
"We'll see each other again," Levi said as he stood up and left.
Well that didn't turn out to be oh so romantic for you. You frowned and tried to stop yourself from tearing up. You knew that you didn't deserve to be in this so-called "hell hole." In the next five years, you imagined seeing yourself in a church with him, exchanging vows and saying "I do," living in a house together, and help raising a new life together. But no, all of those imagines were being taken away from you. Here you are, in prison with barely any answers. The next five years of your life is going to be interesting...