Armin x Reader : Notes

A couple months ago, you officially met Armin in a local café.  He was in some of your classes, but you barely payed any attention to him since you sat in the front.  When you officially first met him, he was very awkward around you, and you were, too.  But it took some (quick) time for both of your feelings to grow as you guys got along to the point where he asked you to be his girlfriend two weeks later.

Today's the day that Armin will take you to a mystery date.  You had no idea why he was planning one, but you just had to go with it.  You threw on your casual day clothes and waited and waited for him to pick you up.

You mumbled, "He's 20 minutes late..."

The clock's hand was moving for quite a long while.  Where could this boy be?

And then you heard a few knocks on your door.  You were hoping it's Armin, but when you opened the door, no one was there.  "Is this a fucking prank?" You thought.  You looked around to see if anyone's around, and your eyes laid on the ground.

"Oh," You quietly said, "There's a note."
[Y/N], my love!  I know you're terribly pissed off about the fact that I was very late for our mystery date!  Heh, that rhymed.   I'm really sorry about that...
Amyways, I need you to get a few things for me to get started on our mystery date.  Can you please stop by Ymir's market to pick something up?  Don't worry, I got it all covered up!  Thank you so much, love!
Always,
Armin ♡

You sighed and started walking to Ymir's market.  As you walked in, you heard a gasp inside.  You checked to see who it was, and the gasp belonged to a young blonde girl behind the counter.

"I-I am so sorry.  Um... Are you looking for Ymir?" She nervously asked.

You nodded, "Yeah."

"I believe she's at Erwin's bookstore.  It's a couple blocks from here, by the way."

"Oh.  Thank you," You said as you flashed a quick small smile at her.

You headed over to Erwin's bookstore and looked around the place.

"It's so vintage," You thought.  Everything in the bookstore is literally antique.  The books here and there are new and old.  You picked up a random book from a shelf and observed it.  "I bet Armin will dig into this," You said to yourself.

"[Y/N]!" A deep voice happily yelled behind you.  You turned around to see who it was, and it's Mr. Erwin.

"Mr. Erwin..! Hey, how's it going?" You asked.  You tried to be friendly, but something about him was really creepy.

"Great, great..." He nodded.

"Oh!" You just remembered, "Have you seen Ymir?"

"Yeah, she wanted me to give you this," He said, giving you a folded piece of paper.

"Thank you," You said as you took it and left.  You unfolded it and it's another note.
I bet you're still upset, and I'm so sorry!   I love you, though! Hey, I need you to meet me at Annie's gym so I could pick you up.  Is that okay?  
Always,
Armin

"What's with Armin and notes?" You wondered.  You walked over to Annie's gym, and the moment you walked into the gym, you heard a lot of grown men grunting.

You saw Annie walking by and ran up to her.  "Hey, Annie!"

She gave you her signature cold look and gave you a folded piece of paper and left.

You unfolded the paper and thought, "I swear to God, Armin, if I get get another--"
[Y/N], I'm going to be honest from now on.  I'm currently in the building on the left of Annie's gym.  Ask for "Arlert" if there's a person at the register counter.  I'm super duper sorry again.
Your's Truly,
Armin

You sighed and left Annie's gym.  You took a few steps back and looked at the building on the left...  The building was humongous.  That humongous building you were looking at is a hospital.  You were very worried and thought this is probably why Armin couldn't make it in time.  There wass no time to be worrying.  You ran over to the hospital, crossed the street with loud honking horns, and made it to the front entrance.

You calmly walked to the lady at the register and said under your breath, "Arlert."

The lady said, "Take the elevator and push 2.  Make a first right and it's the second door to the right."

"Thank you, ma'am," You did what the lady told you to do.

Once you were at that second door, you deeply inhaled and exhaled a couple times.  You tried to open the door with the handle, but you just can't.  Your hand was shaking, you were nervous.  What were you nervous about?

You hesitantly opened the door, and you saw a blonde boy sitting on the bed.  His left leg was wrapped in bandages and his right arm was in a cast.

"Armin!  What the hell happened to you?"  You asked a bit loudly.

"I'm sorry," He said.

You were pissed.  You weren't pissed about the notes or the late date.  You were pissed about how he kept apologizing.  However, you couldn't let it go to the poor boy.  All that boy needed is you to forgive him.

"What happened?" You asked as if you were commanding him to answer.

Armin replied, "I was working on your present.  It's a big present.  I was being a bit clumsy, and I somehow got my bookshelf to fall on me.  And you know me, I'm not that strong so my left leg is broken, my right arm is broken, and my sides are aching," He chuckled, "Don't ask me how I wrote all of these notes and delivered them."

"How?"

"Eren did it for me.  I told him not to."

"Why?"

"I'd rather you to be mad at me than seeing me like this."

You sat down on a chair besides the bed, "Armin, you know that I still love you, right?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you," You said as you slightly pushed his bangs back with your thumb and kissed his forehead.