ObeseKoji

(WARNING! VERY SHORT)

After I escaped the white room six months ago, I discovered foods that I'd never seen before.

And they were so... delicious.

So I ate.

I ate until I couldn't eat any more and then ate again.

Now... I'm 300 pounds.

But it's fine because I'm still smart.

I'm on the bus to my new school and I had to take up two seats instead of one because my fat was spilling over.

I was happy to find food. Whenever I see food I smile. It was something I used to never be able to do.

"Hey! You should give up your seat to the elderly you're sat in priority seating." Some woman was saying to another dude. I decided that I'd do something because I was just so happy.

"Miss, you can have my seat," I said, standing up and pulling up my trousers because I felt some wind go up my crack.

"Thank you... big boy." She said, patting me on my stomach because she couldn't reach my shoulder.

Suddenly, the bus jolted and I fell over... on top of the old lady...

I couldn't get up because I was too fat and she was suffocating underneath me...

"Get off of her landwhale!"

"She can't breathe in between your rolls!"

"You're literally gonna dent the earth, and that lady, so get off of her."

After trying my best, I rolled to the side and people checked for a pulse in the lady but... couldn't find one.

Her organs had literally been crushed...

"She's dead fatty!"

"Someone call 911! We have a murderer!"

"THE CAUSE OF WORLD HUNGER KILLED SOMEONE STOP THE BUS!!!"

-

This is so short but I found it funny.