"Not you my baby daddy." She laughed "Stop it" He shook his head.

"Damn... you really woulda been my bd. That shit woulda made me hate your ass for sure. Maybe that's what I needed."

"It's nigga det do girls worse. Ion do yo ass in how I could I just can't commit."

"Same difference"
"Nah it really ain't. You tryna smoke?"

"Yes"

"Roll up then." He responded giving her a pack of weed and russian cream backwoods.

As Dayla rolled up he scrolled on instagram and came across one of her pictures.

daydayyyy_ 20h

"You know you fine as fuck

"You know you fine as fuck."

"Who, me?" She questioned "Mmhm"

"To fine to be played with."
"Type shit" He agreed

"You really not shit."

"Just like my daddy."

"Shut up talking to me Kamarion. You really be blowing me sometimes cs you know what you be doing."

"Ite crybaby"

"Where you was at last night?" He asked looking over at her. "In them lil ass clothes like it ain't cold as fuck outside."

"I got some drink with my friends. I had on a cardigan but I took it off for the pictures."

"Tryna be grown n shit." He shook his head. "I am grown tho. I think I had too many lemon drops last night tho I got so sick. Just a lot of she went on in the past twenty four hours."

"How you feel 'bout da baby?"

"It's unfortunate but I feel like that was my cue to leave you alone for good. That was my chance so imma take it. You know imma always love you tho, you my first body."

"Betta be yo only too."

"Mmm" She cleared her throat before light the blunt. "Stop playin' wimme bro."

"You the only nigga i've EVER done anything sexual with Kamarion. That's exactly why I can't move on now."

"And that last time we fucked you clearly went out with a bang so i'm not fucking with you no more dawg." She added

"I had to give you sum to have flashbacks 'bout."

"Well you did."
"Type shit"

--

Saint walked inside the trap seeing the usual people then he looked to his left and saw Halo sitting on the couch next to Rocky.

Saint and the rest of his associates knew Rocky because he was there with them some times. This was just the first time he ever brought Halo with him though.