CHAPER THREE - That, was, NOT, Expected?

I woke up in the morning facing Justin. He was already awake and was looking at me sleeping.

"Ughh." I said hiding my face under the covers.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said sarcastically.

I looked over in the mirror. My hair looked like a bird had used it as a nest. I accidentally forgot to take of my makeup and I must of rubbed my eyes, it looked like I had been abused.

“I’m not kidding, you actually are very gorgeous.” He said seriously this time.

I stared at him in awe, a guy had never said that to me before. I had been taken advantage of in relationships, been cheated on, lied to. Since then I haven’t like a guy enough to be in another relationship. But when he said that my heart skipped a beat.

I looked down at my feet under the covers trying to avoid the subject. He put two fingers under my chin and lifted my face up, our eyes meet. His eyes were amazing. All of a sudden my mum barged into the room in work clothing.

“Brit, Justin. I’m just gonna..” She cut off.

“Oh, I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything here?” she said with a smirk.

“Oh no, not at all.” I said sitting up.

My mum erupted into laughter at my appearance.

She stood up straight and clenched her stomach muscles.

“I’m heading to work now, Gabby will be home at 2:30. Justin, your mum has asked if you could stay another night so she could go out for dinner. Ok?”

He nodded and wished her a good day at work.

“Oh and Pattie said you guys should check the front of the paper? Or something.” She said shrugging and leaving.

I look over at Justin who also shrugged and we decided to go and investigate. We went into the kitchen and sat at the island and swung around on the bar stools.

“Paper, paper, paper.” I said scanning my eyes over the room.

I saw a thick piece of news print on the table and skipped over to it.

I got the letter opener and sliced open the plastic seal. I then spread it out over the kitchen top. Justin and my jaws dropped. ‘Biebs is Back’ it stated in big black print. Then it had a photo of us lying down pointing at the sky together. Then one of us that looked like we were kissing but it was actually when he was whispering something in my ear. The one more of us walking around holding hands drinking a milkshake. We were speechless. The medium size print said; ‘Yes, it’s true, Biebers back and he’s bought a little friend, these two love birds have been caught out in town together and they look a little bit more than friends. The mystery girl and Justin were seen running home as we tried to get a few more snaps of the cute couple. Who is she and where is she from? Read more to find out.’

"What. The. Heck." I say.

Justin starts laughing.

"And you find this funny how?" I say with all seriousness.

:"Because, the paparazzi are pathetic people, they will do anything to get a story, even if it means making things up. You get used to it after a while." he said calmly.

"Oh, ok." I reply.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks.

"Probably just stay around at home, I don't want anything to happen today which involves the paparazzi."

He laughs and nods.

"I'm just gonna go have a shower, feel free to do whatever you want." I say heading to the bathroom.