Can't keep my hands off you

TW: Slight smut (just making out, don't say I didn't warn ya)

(Feel free to change gender of Y/N)

-2017

Y/N was laying in bed with her boyfriend, Alex. They were such a healthy couple, Y/N was always supportive and caring of him. He was so touch starved and she had helped him with that. He was always so loving and gentle, his smile was what made Y/N melt. Everything about him was perfect to her, there were no flaws and she was so in love. His personality, appearance, and smile was so lovable to her. Both of their love languages matched, words of affirmation and touch.

"I love you" Said Y/N smiling at Alex, he smiled back lovingly, looking so drawn to her.

"I love you more" He said sounding so caring and softly planted a kiss on her cheek, Y/N blushed and smiled. She caressed his cheeks, tracing her soft fingers over every one of his moles, as much as he was insecure about his appearance, he knew deep down Y/N didn't judge him and loved him as much as he did. He blushed and went over and planted a soft and loving kiss on her lips now, making a slight noise of happiness now as he did, she reciprocated the action and kissed back with as much love.

"I want you" mumbled Y/N with a blush on her face. Alex blushed harder then she did and kept their bodies pressed together.

"I-I can say the same" Said Alex shyly and his arms trembling as he held her close. Y/N slowly leaned in and started kissing him repeatedly, Alex let out more sounds as his soft lips were being attacked by Y/N, more bright red blush covering his cheeks. He held her even closer and felt his needy sounds echoing all over the room.

"You look so adorable like this, dulzura" Said Y/N lovingly as she kept kissing Alex, he whined from the feeling and his beanie wasn't even on him anymore, it was on the bedsheets. Y/N's hands were caressing his black and soft hair. Alex had his hands cupping her face. He was really showing his vulnerable side.

"I- love you" Said Alex shakily and felt Y/N moving positions. Now Y/N was sat on his lap, Alex really enjoyed having her close. He felt Y/N's tongue asking permission to enter his mouth, he parted his lips and let their tongues intertwine and play with each other. Now Alex was whimpering and worked up. Alex only heard of make-out sessions, but didn't expect to actually have one happen with him. He squirmed slightly.

"I love you too, mi amor, i'm gonna make sure you feel so loved" Said Y/N as she pulled away from kissing, Alex whined at the loss of contact.

"W-why did you sto-" Alex got cut off as Y/N moved her head down and started planting and peppering kisses on his neck, she knew damn well how weak that spot was. Alex's pupils dilated even more and his eyes fluttered. He whimpered even more and had his shaky and soft hand stroking Y/N's hair as she worked on his neck. He felt so happy and cared for. He let out a happy whine, his lips were slightly parted.

"T-that feels so g-good" Alex said shakily and let out a surprised sound as Y/N started nibbling and biting all over his neck, eventually going over and biting his collarbone and shoulders. He was whimpering so much. His eyes fluttered from the sensation and he let out more noises.

"Mi terroncito de azucar, te amo" Said Y/N as she rubbed circles on his back as she started sucking on his neck, collarbone, and shoulders. And boy, was Alex covered in hickeys and love bites. He was such a mess. Y/N had caressed his hair to the point were it was all messy, making him look adorable and even more vulnerable.

"O-oh god!" He said weakly as the wonderful and pleasurable sensation hit him like a bus, he clung onto Y/N for dear life, letting her mark him completely as hers. He was nothing more then happy to be considered her property. More whines and whimpers filled the room. Eventually they stopped. Of course, Y/N did aftercare on her boyfriend, she loved him more then anything else. He smiled lovingly, with those lovable, pure brown eyes.

"I love you forever, mi querida" He said lovingly, Y/N smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too forever, mi amor" Y/N said to a now hickey-covered Alex with messed up hair. Neither of them regretting what happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LOL YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T SERIOUS?! @qu4cksLovesMeM0re

- author