A Cold Day

TW: None

(Feel free to change gender of Y/N)

-2017

I was shivering a bit since it was cold. Alex was naturally warm so he didn't really feel bothered by the cold. I pulled a blanket over but kept feeling the cold. I glanced at Alex who was just looking at the TV and looked over at me.

"Jeez, how do you not feel the cold when it feels like it's fucking -300 degrees right now? Are you a natural heater??" I asked slightly giggling but I was feeling like a was freezing. Alex giggled and shrugged.

"Well, I guess it's natural my friend!" He said laughing (you can already remember these words from his Q&A in 2017) and winked. (I felt weird writing that, JEEZ FLIRTY QUACKITY?!) I felt a cloud of blush surround my cheeks.

"Oh w-well then." I responded embarrassed and continued shivering. I sighed a bit, Alex felt bad and scooted next to me. He was visibly blushing as hard as me.

"M-maybe you want to cuddle?" Asked Alex, visibly shy about it and hoping you wouldn't think weirdly of him. You blushed so hard you looked like a tomato just as much as how Alex was blushing. You nodded.

"Y-yeah! That'd be nice..!" Y/N smiled shyly and embarrassed and Alex wrapped his arms around Y/N and brought her close. Y/N felt heat already coming off his body, damn, he really was a heater. Y/N smiled softly, Alex was flustered as hell but smiled back. Who can blame him when he's never been so close to a girl. He was so adorable in this state though.

"A-am I making you uncomfortable..?" Asked Alex, feeling flustered and careful to not fuck up this moment with the girl of his dreams, yeah that's right folks, he has a goddamn crush on you, who likes sad endings? NOT ME-

"Nope, I like your warmness!" Y/N said shyly and blushing and nuzzled her head into his warm neck and Alex's breath hitched and he blushed hard and held her close. He wanted to just spill out his feelings finally.

"Y-Y/N, i've wanted to tell you something for very long now.. it's fine if you don't accept it I just need to get it off my chest. Y/N wondered what it could be, she wished it was what she thought it was.. (you mfs already know what she wants)

"Yeah Alex..?" She asked with a puzzled and curious expression. Alex cleared his throat.

"I-I've liked you since we were in middle school, it's fine if you don't like me back but i've been carrying it for so long that I decided to take it off my chest.." Said Alex shakily, sounding like he'd cry if you rejected him, not to worry, you definitely loved him back. He was the best thing that had ever happened to you.

"A-Alex.. I-I.." You didn't know how to respond, like come on, get them words out of your throat!

"Its fine, I know you don't feel the same way.." Said Alex sadly, and started to move away, thinking you rejected him. However Y/N had other plans..!

"N-no! I love you too, you dork!" Y/N said, sounding like a love-struck idiot and Alex blushed hard and before he could say anything Y/N kissed him deeply. Making him know that she loved him as much as he did. Well in response Alex made a noise of either love or surprise and kissed back, holding her waist firmly yet softly. They pulled away and Alex had a blush that looked impossible to go away.

"I love you." Alex said softly and lovingly and hugged her, engulfing her warmth. Y/N smiled and hugged him back.

"I love you too." She said softly.

--------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I added the noise part but it was necessary, i just know.

- author