Late Night Drive

TW: None

(Feel free to change gender of Y/N)

-2017

I was laying on my bed bored, scrolling through social media on my phone. I sighed and looked out the window, it was cold outside, it was like 49 degrees. I was bored as fuck and didn't know what to do. Not to mention my parents were on business trips and I was home alone. I suddenly got a notification on my phone and clicked on it. It was from Alex, it read:

"Hey, do you wanna hang out? I convinced my parents to let me use their car since i'm old enough and got a permit finally."

I blushed a bit at the thought since I had a crush on Alex, but didn't hesitate to put on a jacket and message him a yes. I went outside and it sure was cold. Alex was outside already and the car was there. He smiled shyly since he hadn't really ever asked someone to hang out, or they'd reject the offer.

"Wow, so you're driving now at 16?" I asked smiling brightly, Alex slightly blushed but cleared his throat.

"Y-yup! My parents finally allowed me to get a permit, come on lets go we wouldn't want to freeze!" Said Alex softly as he got into the car, you got in as well. For some minutes Alex looked at your face, head over heels. You couldn't help but look at him too, his tiny moles on his face very so adorable as well as his loving and shy brown eyes. Everything about him was perfect.

I looked at Y/N's face and felt my heart skip a beat. We were both a blushing mess. I looked away and so did she and I cleared my throat and started up the car. Y/N was fiddling with her hands and I stared at her hand, wanting to hold it.

We finally got to an empty field and looked at the stars, stargazing at the mystical and gorgeous yet mysterious sky. With all of these bright orbs. Y/N's hand brushed on mine and my breath hitched and I blushed. I looked over at her and she looked at me. We were both blushing and our faces were a bit close. She finally spoke up.

"I love you, Alex." Y/N said shakily, thinking she fucked up.

Alex blushed harder than ever and cleared his throat.

"I love you too, Y/N." Said Alex shakily. Smiles crept on their faces and their lips intertwined with each other. They pulled out of the passionate kiss and Alex had a loving look in his eyes. He finally took his hand and held it on Y/N's, rubbing circles on it.

They looked at each other adoringly, it was clear that they were being passionate about staying with each other.

"I'm never leaving you, mi vida."

"I'm not either, hermoso."

-------------------------------------------------------------

This was the most random idea I had so here, no regrets tho.

- author