6 - Katsuki

Katsuki was at her wit's end with how stressed out she was. One day, Rekka came back from the bathroom with a beet-red face and a look of pure rage. Her hand was also red and cut. It later bruised badly. She flopped into her chair, crossed her arms, and looked out the window without saying anything.

A few minutes later, Haruna walked in. Katsuki noticed she was wearing makeup. But Katsuki didn't pay it too much attention because Haruna had asked a while ago for makeup recommendations.

"Hi, Haru-chan!" Katsuki waved as Haruna walked to her. But Haruna ignored her and sat in her seat. "Haruna?" Katsuki went to grab Haruna's arm. But Haruna shoved her hand away.

Katsuki reluctantly let her be. And for the rest of the day, Haruna didn't say a word. What's even weirder is that Rekka didn't say anything to anyone. Even if she wasn't talking to Haruna, Rekka would talk Katsuki's ear off every day about damn near anything.

When lunch came, Haruna basically ran out of the room before anyone could say anything to her.

"What happened?" Katsuki asked Rekka.

"Nothing..." Rekka said, coldly.

"Something happened," Katsuki said, forcefully.

"We can't do anything for someone that won't let us help." Rekka rested her head on her hand and looked out the window. "We can't help a brick wall..."

Katsuki was about to tell Rekka off for talking down to her friend, but Kazuyuki stopped her by grabbing her shoulder, lightly.

"All we can do is be here for Haruna..." Katsuki looked at Kazuyuki, who was examining his sister. "Whenever she decides to make a change... We need to be ready to support her. That's all we can do at this point."

Katsuki assumed that Kazuyuki knew something big happened between Haruna and Rekka. And he knew that Rekka had enough of how Haruna was acting for now.

A couple of days passed. It is Friday now. A while back, the group planned a day out after school since Rekka and Haruna didn't have practice. Obviously, those plans changed slightly. But Katsuki was still going to attempt to invite Haruna out. When Katsuki came back into the classroom after school, all she saw was a letter on her desk.

It was from Haruna. Katsuki recognized Haruna's neat handwriting.

𝒦𝒶𝓉𝓈𝓊𝓀𝒾

𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀𝓈. 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻𝒻, 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝓎, 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓉. 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽... 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒦𝒶𝓏𝓊𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒾. 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝑅𝑒𝓀𝓀𝒶. 𝐼𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈... 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉. 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒦𝒶𝓏𝓊𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒾 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓇. 𝐻𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓃𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑔𝓊𝓎. 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹.