Rooms

Me and Leah have been enemies since she nearly broke my ankles but now I transferred to her club arsenal just to piss her off and we also play on the England team together. I was listening 505 by arctic monkeys my fav artist.

I was currently sitting to Lucy who was sat next to her gf Keira while kissing her when I felt a little smack on my head. I look behind me and ofc it was Leah laughing and giggling to herself while me death staring her but she was saved by the pilot telling all of us to get our belts off for the flight to Australia for the World Cup. I was just listening to artic monkeys the whole journey but I kept feeling kicking on my chair I was singing whyd you only call me when your high by ofc arctic monkeys "now it's 3 in the morning and I'm tryna change your mind."

Then the plane lands I got no sleep great it was mostly bc of that dickhead behind me kicking my chair. We get off the plane then head to the hotel we get our rooms nearly straight away.

"Lucy and Keira" they smirk at eachother
"Rachel and Millie" there besties obvs
"Lessi Ella Mary" the only three
"Leah and Miley" WAIT WTF ME AND HER
I go to our room first it was two beds and a bathroom is that it and the beds are in the main room in the corners next to eachother. "Great it's you the one who hates me the most." I say with a bitter voice. She walks in "oh for fuck sake it's you the one who's ankles I broke" I give her a frown "you technically didn't brake my ankles you just fractured them" I smile at her sarcastically. "I wish I did" she said this then went to the shower. That bitch.