Live

El_io13 started a live.

"Hi everyone, I have nothing to do today and I'm still kinda hangover from my birthday party so I figured I'll go on live it's been a while" chuckled the young actor as he settled his phone on one of his pillow.

'HI ELIO'
'BABES WAKE UP ELIO IS GOING LIVE'
'No way he's hungover and looks this good rn'

Elio moved a little sitting comfortably in his bed as he watched the number of viewers on his live go up rapidly, reading as much comments as he could.

"Alright guys you can ask me anything I'll answer, I have nothing better to do anyway" he said smiling as he kept his eyes on the comment section.

'Where are you rn ??'

"Where am I ? Well I'm at my house for my birthday obviously" he smirked "I won't tell y'all where ! I'm not in New York tho if it's what you wanna know"

'What do you think of the video Kim posted??'

He didn't like this question very much, he knew some people were gonna ask, he wasn't dumb but that made his eyes twitch a little. "It's bullshit" he simply answered not wanting to start more drama.

Obviously some people didn't like this response but he didn't care, Taylor was one of the most important person in his life and he would always be on her side.
So Elio just ignored every comments mentioning Kim or Kanye.

'Any music project??? Please we need an album dude 😔'

"Well I can't tell you specifically what it will be but I can tell you that a new project involving music is coming soon" he smiled "stay tuned for that I'm sure you'll love it !"

Suddenly someone bursted into his room making him look away from his phone.

"What are you doing?" Asked Anna.

After telling her he was doing a live she went to sit next to Elio, answering questions with him.

'Is it bad that I ship them ?'

"Yes. Yes it is" respond Anna looking the camera while Elio made a disgusted face.

'Damn leave Hollywood already u suck'

"You would prefer if I was a singer maybe ? I don't know I'm not sure if people are ready for my music era"

"Also I think his Oscar is a good enough proof that you say dumb shit" added Anna confidently.

'Birthday present haul when ?'

"Maybe later in the week" he giggled.

"He's never gonna do it cause he'll forget" intervened Anna.

They stayed on live for an hour after that before deciding to stop it when Elio saw that most of the questions were about Taylor and the drama with Kim so he ended the live.

———————————————————
Twitter

Elio Nikolas update
@elioupdate
📝| Elio went live today and teased a new music project!
————

User1 @user1
OMGGGG I CANT WAIT

User2 @user2
What do you guys think it'll be ?

User3 @user3
Replying to @user2
I love him but tbh it'll probably another album he just produced for someone