6

It's ouuuut, also I'm back to school so that means Elio's doodles in my books lol so here one ☝️
———————————————————

It was finally the 4th of July and Taylor couldn't wait for everyone to come to her house in Rhode Island to celebrate, sadly Elio told her earlier in the week that he couldn't make it because of some emergency, Taylor had hidden her disappointment telling him it was fine and Elio promised to make it up to her.

She spent the last few days making sure everything was in place for everyone and Tom even came to help the blonde.

Everyone arrived one by one and even knowing he wasn't going to come Taylor found herself hoping it was Elio knocking on the door. Anna, Anthony and Ellie had made it to the party thought, after their encounter at the bar, Taylor invited the band and while Elio, Matteo and Maxence couldn't be here the others happily agreed to come.

What Taylor didn't know was that Elio wasn't, in fact, in England because of an emergency, he had made sure to deal with the problem as fast as possible to be able to come and he planned to surprise her with the others, so with Matteo he was gonna show up later in the day.

By the time Elio was supposed to arrive, everyone was sitting around the pool or swimming while chatting joyfully. Elio and Matteo found themselves in front of the front gate waiting for someone to open it for them as they texted the group chat with the band.

———————————
50 shades of trauma ✨

Mate eh oh📸
Guys we're here

El yo🕺
Can u guys open for us

Ah nah 💃
Omg yaaas deliveryyyy

🐜 oni
Just in time perfect perfect

El iiiiiih🗿
We're coming stay discreet

El yo🕺
I'm a ninja 🥷

———————————

"Alright Taylor stay here we have a surprise for you" smiled Anthony, standing up quickly with Anna.

"What ? Since when ? I don't need a present what are you guys doing !" She exclaimed confused.

"Just wait here" said Anna before running inside with Anthony to go open the gate for Elio and Matteo.

"Uhh okay ? You're in this too ?" Asked Taylor looking at Ellie "never mind obviously you are, you're literally the leader of the band" she added making Ellie chuckle.

Elio made his way in the mansion with the other trying his best to stay discreet, he was really nervous. What if she was mad for telling her he wasn't coming ? What if instead she seems like she doesn't care if he's here or not ? He knew Taylor wasn't like that, he doesn't even know why he's that nervous, he just seems to get very nervous around Taylor but not in a bad way like when he is anxious about something, Taylor makes him nervous in the best way possible. Everytime she smiles, everytime she laughs, everytime she speaks, just her.

When Anthony came back to the pool he gave Taylor his phone telling her to accept the call, Matteo then appeared on the screen.

"Matteo?" She asked confused

"Hey Tay ! So I found a way to be free so is the invitation to the party still on ?" He said making sure we couldn't see the background in the call, it's her house after all she would recognize it.