4

You guys prefer the social media/text chapters or the normal one ? Also I love your comments it makes my day :)

For the sake of the story let's imagine the album dangerous woman by Ariana grande came out later in 2016 alr

——————————————

Rumors say that Ariana Grande's new album will feature Elio Nikolas. Click here to see more!

Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift broke up ? It's official, we explain everything to you here.

What we know about the new season of game of thrones and the theories so far here.

————————————————
Text

Short ass 💅
Are you still in New York ?

Eliotosaur 🦖
Yep
Need me to come to the studio ?

Short ass 💅
That'd be great yeah

Eliotosaur 🦖
Alr omw
I'll be there in 10

Short ass 💅
Cool you're the best
Also I wanna know everything about Taylor

Eliotosaur 🦖
Oh come on you too ??
There's nothing to say we were just hanging out
Anyway see ya I'm omw

————————————————

When Elio arrived at the studio he was met with a group of paparazzi, putting his sun glasses and the hood of his hoodie over his head he made his way through the mass of people and entered the studio to be met with Ariana.

"Hey ! I think the surprise of me producing your album has been ruined" he smiled apologetically before hugging her

"Yeah I figured the minutes I saw the rumors on Twitter don't worry about it" Ariana smiled returning the hug

Elio was helping producing her new album dangerous woman, they met in 2013 when Ellie and the band performed at the same show than Ariana and became pretty close friends. Elio wasn't with them at the time since he was filming the fourth season of game of thrones but being partially part of the band they introduced him to Ariana later in the year.

Before being an actor Elio and Ellie spent a lot of time making music together and doing covers on YouTube, they formed the band 'people god(e)' after they met Matteo, Anna, Anthony and Maxence. They were inseparable and even now Elio continues to make music with them when he isn't too busy.

"Actually could you do me a favor ?" Asked Ariana as Elio put his backpack on the floor

"Yeah of course what is it ?" Responded the actor tilting his head

"Would you record the guitar parts for me ? Ellie told me you were the better guitarist out of you two" she smiled making Elio chuckle

"Yeah sure I can do that, let's start then"

They started working on the album together, changing some lyrics to work better or finding out melodies for the songs. Ariana made Elio record almost all the guitar parts she needed knowing that he would probably be too busy later with his filming schedule, not that Elio complained, he loved playing the guitar. Elio's fingers where picking over the strings effortlessly, he was enjoying every minute of it like a little kids showing his parents his skills to make them proud.