Most of the time she was with Rocky and the guys but when she could she hung with her female friends.

She was too wrapped up in the streets to be out partying with them all the time. The three friends she spent most of her free time with had kids and boyfriends. Sometimes she felt like she should settle down but she wasn't gonna force herself if she wasn't ready.

One day she did want a husband and three kids, all boys of course. Halo just didn't know how to be gentle or soft when it came to guys so she kinda ran them away whenever she did entertain them.

She just hadn't found her perfect match yet. It's not that she was looking she just wanted somebody to kick it with from time to time.

"What's da word shawty?" She asked picking up the phone for her friend Jordan. "We going to the hookah lounge downtown. You coming?"

"All y'all prissy ass hoes wanna do is puff on hookah. Smoke a jay n take da edge off some times, dang." She responded relighting her blunt.

"Them is fa boys!" Her other friend Chanel chimed in. "Aww hey friend! Ian seen you since yo baby shower. How yo lil one doin?"

"She's good but we not worried about her right now. Mama coming outside tonight!"

"Cool, cool imma meet up wit y'all inna couple hours. Where Shy at?"

"Home, caked up with her nigga. We probably won't see her til later on tonight."

"Okay, y'all gettin' cute or we- bitch we wearing heels, dresses, n skirts so bring your baddest bitch out."

"Mmcht Chanel you always gotta be the one. Imma see what I can do. Y'all be safe tho imma see y'all later on."

"Okay boo, you be safe too." Jordan responded

"Na I gotta go to da mall n shit. I hate that shit." She sighed after hanging up the phone.

Halo pulled out of the driveway and made her way to the mall to find an outfit.

--

"Aye Halo" Rocky spoke shaking her. She started laughing then opened her eyes. "Huh?"

"Come on foo."

"If you see me n you tryna see wassup skeeyee!" She rapped sitting up. "Damn i'm fucked up Rock."

"I know you is, come on inna house foo."

"Where da fuck my chicken at?"
"Nigga it's right hea. Get yo ass out da car."

"We gone see you later on. Go inside witcho brother." Chanel spoke helping her out the car.

"Chanel- bitch I love you! You my ride or die! Jordan i'll kill a bitch 'bout youuu! Imma crash out 'bout Shy too... she just a my man ass hoe."

"I love you." Halo continued then kissed her cheek gently. "I love you too. Call me in the morning, okay?"

"Bet"

Rocky scooped her up since she didn't have any shoes on and took her in the house. He then locked the door behind them and took her downstairs to her room.

"Rock why you never came?"

"Cs I had went to see my girl. Imma get up wit y'all next time. You need anything fa I go upstairs?"

"I need some water."
"Ite"

He got her a water from her mini fridge and put it on her bed before going upstairs.