5

Bigg chapter ahead
Ignore my mistakes I wrote the Chapter in hurry

Chapter 5
No one's POV

After finally reaching the club. He hurriedly park his car and gave the keys to the bouncer. After entering the club as usual he noticed the crowd hyping over a music band and some old guys drinking until they pass out. The girls in mid twenties drinking and dancing to their hearts. Boys flirting with the beautiful girls they find. People who are going to the back and the washrooms for a quick blow up and bartenders doing there job with full of passion and dedication.

The club he was working in

After giving a quick glance to everything he finally said a quick hi to the bartender who was his friend from the time he joined the club. He quickly walked towards him for a quick drink to calm his adrenaline rush in him. "Hey kooks" the bartender passed a quick smile towards him while making drinks for the customers.

"Hey Hyunwoo hyung" jungkook said while taking a seat before the counter. "Usual" Hyunwoo asked while looking at the bunny human who was listening to the music which was singing On live from a local band. "Mhmmm the usual hyung" kook said while looking at Hyunwoo who was looking towards the entrance for a quite time.

"Mmm sure kook" Hyunwoo said while took a last glance at the entrance before he turned back to the drink station to make drink for jungkook.
"Hyung is someone coming over you're looking towards the entrance for a quite time" kook asked while looking at Hyunwoo who was making his drink in a quite fascinating way. One thing kook was always amazed is about how the bartenders make there drink in such a way that every single eye which watches the show will always get stuck and surprised. He does know how to make a few drinks but was not that much skilled in it.

"Ohhhh my friends are coming over kooks. They're from the other side so Yea that's why I'm checking" Hyunwoo said while giving the drink towards Jungkook. Who quickly said a quite thankyou and started his drink sip by sip. "Ohhhh okay Hyung but anyways when will the match gonna start" he asked while sipping his drink. "Ohh it will start over in half an hour so why don't you go warm-up your baby and yourself" Hyunwoo said while chuckling towards kook who was pouting so hard because he finished his drink so fast. "Ahh sure hyung but for your information my baby will always be ready no matter what" okay jungkook said while walking away from the drink section.

After pushing himself away from the crowd and Started to go towards the backdoors of the club he passed through a lot of doors he finally reached at the last door. He saw the bouncers who were looking at the IDs to make sure that it was real before making them go inside. After seeing kook the bouncers did a quick bow before giving space for kook to go inside. Well of course he can go inside without a ID because he was the most popular man inside.

After reaching inside he saw something something which finally released the beast he was caging inside himself afraid that it will hurt others. After taking a quick glance at the view he smirked like a mad man and left to change himself and check his baby. He saw how the viewers were placing money at the table who will win. Once the match was started the smoke was filled around the atmosphere for a final set Off.
He saw how fast the cars were moving around. Yes he was a Car Racer a racer where the matches will be held at night and yes it's illegal but the place belongs to some government authorities so they take money to shut themselves.