1

Ignore my grammar mistakes

Chapter 1
Yoongi POV

Finally the day have arrived which I'm waiting for the past few years. Where I can finally move from this hell to heaven. Where my dreams are waiting for me to finally achieve. The sleepless nights I have gone through for this day to happen had finally came true. I'm finally going to Seoul.

Seoul, a place where we can achieve everything or loose everything

Seoul, a place where we can achieve everything or loose everything. A place where I'm finally achieving my dream as a music producer. Music always had a different place in my heart. Because me being the biggest introvert there are times when I couldn't express my feelings in words but with music it's like I can express everything in my heart to others.

Right now I'm currently packing my last bag of clothes into my backpack. I don't have that much clothes but still ... I like to go through things for one last time.

No one's POV

After finally checking everything for one last time. yoongi goes to take a shower to calm down his mind for tomorrow.

Min yoongi 27 year old boy who have always dreamt of being a music producer is finally a producer now. His parents died in a car accident when he was 5 years old. Some kind woman who was passing by saw him and gave him to the local orphanage in the nearby.

No one adopted him because they thought he was absolute unlucky to even born. every person used to mock him that his parents died because of him. Because he was absolute mess. nobody used to be his friends but something changed in this little soul's life when someone had Joined in orphanage one day his name is hobi.

After hobi joining in the orphanage. He became everyone's friend in the orphanage. But of course it did take a lot of time for hobi to be friend of yoongi. But in the end it was all worth it. Because even though he had a lot of friends yoongi became his best friend in all of them.

But of course it didn't last long because someone had adopted hobi after 3 years but still their friendship still remained even after these many years. They both promised each other no matter what happens they will be best friends for each other.

After a long cold shower he finally felt peace and quiet. Even though he was so happy he was also so anxious at the same time. Because being a music producer is a big task to produce music on spot. Even though he can do it well but still he was a lil bit of anxious because of the new environment and everything.

After eating the last packet of ramen noodles. He finally started to write lyrics for his upcoming song. After finishing the last chorus he slept with a lot of things in his mind.
---------------------------------

Jimin pov

A red sun sprang up on the sky bright and dazzling. The sky and the clouds were instantly filled with golden glow. The clouds changed from dark blue to blue. And here I'm waiting for my one and only best friend who was coming back from states to here finally after a decade.

It's been years seeing him in person even though we talked on calls and texts

It's been years seeing him in person even though we talked on calls and texts. It still feels surreal to me that finally he was coming because I always thought he would never come back to Korea in my lifetime.

After seeing the clock for the last time it's finally my Time to leave the cafe and go to airport. After saying all the things my workers have to do in the cafe. I took my leave to the airport. Finally it's time to pick up my bear ...

No one's POV

After doing a cute lil dance in air. Jimin finally pick up his car keys and took a final glance at cafe and went to airport.

So here is Park jimin 26 year old boy. He owns 2 popular cafes in Korea. And a cute little book store in Korea. Being the only son of the most popular business Tycoon son he was he never had a hard time with things he wanted. And also having loving parents who would always spoil him to the core is another great things in his life.

Also jimin being the goodboy he is he also never crossed line even his parents spoil him. He was always the top student both in school and university.

No matter how much perfect someone is there will be something will be missing which causes them to feel empty .

There is something in his life which he always wanted.
It's love.

Love. Love is something he always craved in his whole life. He received love from his parents but he never experienced love from his significant other. He never dated someone though because everyone is behind him because of his money or beauty but never because of his personality.

So he always waited for his other. And he was still waiting..

After being years away from his one and only best friend. He was always left alone Even though he have friends but it never felt so good like he was with his best friend.

After reaching to the airport he went inside to look for his friend. After searching for a lot of time he didn't catch his friend. He waited for a few minutes in the cellar he finally called him because he couldn't find him. After a few rings the other person finally lifted the call.

" OMG bear where are you I'm waiting for you from the past few hour?" He asked with a hint of anger because he was literally waiting for 3 hours.. (╥﹏╥)

"Omo chimmy hyung I'mso sorry I missed the entrance over here and someone actually came and help me I'm really sorry for making you wait this long hyung" the other person spoke with a hint of sadness and tiredness.

"What are you even for real taetae how could you forget the entrance and where in the world are you even now?" Jimin shouted at lastly because of his friend's crazy behaviour.

"Umm hyung I'm currently in washroom. And yeahhhh hyung please don't shout at me naaaa" the other whined at his hyung Soo cutely the elder couldn't help but laugh a lil at his cute best friend.

"Ok ok bear i will not shout but please come out fastly ok. mom and dad are waiting for you at home hmm?" the elder assured the younger in soft voice.

"Whattt but Hyung i told you that i will surprise Mumma and dadda. You are always like this you always make it so boring and slow.." the younger whined at his hyung and cut the call because he doesn't want to hear anymore from him.

Jimin chuckled at his cute bear antics'. He cut the call and waiting for the younger.

------_____--------

And this is the first chapter
Hope you enjoyed
Thankyou take care
Bye