4

Chapter 4
No one's POV

After eating his heart out and talking a lot about how good it was. The cute lil bear finally reached his destination. Jimin's house. While taking his luggage out from the car. Jimin called the blonde who was so immersed in seeing the house didn't hear the yells he was getting.

(Just look at this piece of art 🌞)

"Taebear" jimin finally yelled out so loud that the gardeners actually came to look at what happened. "Ohh hyungie did you call me" the blonde asked tilting his head ohh so cutely while looking at his hyung. After seeing him like that jimin didn't have the stone heart to yell at his baby bear.

"Yes taetae come here help me with your luggage" jimin said while giving a lil smile to the blonde who immediately nods his head while moving to the car to help his Hyung with the luggage. "Hyung I'm sorry to ask this but did you guys renovated this house" Taehyung asked jimin while taking the last bag from the car trunk.

"Ahh Yea we did bear this starting of the year we did because mom actually wanted to renovate this place for so long but didn't have the time because of the business tours so while having their lil Holiday before going back they did the renovation" jimin said while taking the luggage from the blonde hand and handed it to the servant who came to take the luggage back to the house.

"Hyung it's so beautiful and Mumma papa did a great job tho" the blonde said while jumping up and down while walking with his hyung. "Ok ok bear calm down and walk properly you might fall while jumping up and down okay" jimin said in a stern tone to stop the blonde from further jumping.

After scolding his best friend a lil they finally reached to the entrance of the house. After getting Inside the house the blonde was so much amazed by the interior designs of the house. He can see how much his Mumma papa put their heart and mind to create this masterpiece.

While walking further he didn't notice jimin's parents who was so happy to see their baby bear after so long time. It was true tho Taehyung was like their lil happy pill in the house even tho they had jimin he was not like the cute blonde tho. They both have different types of personalities like one loves to talk and one loves to listen one is naughty bear and the other is the perfect. They may have different perspectives but they can never live without each other not in a Physical way but they both bring peace to each other whenever they're with each other.

Jimin being the eldest can never say no the naughty bear who will always asks everything to his one and only hyung and his best friend. Jimin still remember the day when he firstly saw Taehyung in the hospital who was sleeping so soundly that he didn't even wake up for his milk break at least that's what Taehyung's mother said tho.

And then he finally woke up because tae's mother started to yell so loudly because Mr.kim was taking so long to get her the icecream she was actually craving for so long. From hearing the yells and loud sounds he started crying the sec he open his eyes.