Part 49

It's my birthday so here comes a treat for you alllllll!!!

Do leave a vote and comment as a return gift..

Raspberries or Strawberries?

Cadbury chocolate or Milky Bar?

Chai or Coffee?

Ignore the typos..

Guysss this chapter and chapter 48 should reach 2k+ votes or I won't be updating on Monday 🥺 *Haa dhamki de rahi hu*

As soon as Veer left, Savannah got up to hug me tight, "You should have let him explain." I broke the hug and glared at her for her words, which made her sigh.

Mom and Dad didn't say anything, which I was thankful of and went back to my room to have another crying session.

My phone beeped with a text which was from him.

Veer❤️
Give me a chance to explain, Wildcat.

I ignored his text and continued crying, I didn't understand why I was even crying, but I was so angry at him for leaving me like this, for not responding to my texts and what not.

Hearing a knock on the door, I groaned, who the fuck must be there now? "Who is it?"

"Your friend, Jahnvi, has come to meet you." I heard Savannah saying from outside.

After wiping my tears and fixing myself a little, I went to open the door, she stood with my little one in her arms.

"You were having me session, so I was sitting down there with aunt and this little munchkin." I smiled and let her in as we air kisses each other's cheeks.

"He is pretty." she said when we settled down.

"Where is Yuvaansh? You should have taken him here as well."

"Aansh has gone out with his grandparents, I'll surely bring him next time." I nodded.

"I wanted to meet you and the baby earlier, but I was out."

"It's totally fine, Jahnvi." she smiled at me and continued looking down at the little baby.

"Agastya and Yuvaansh got another friend in their trio." I chuckled at her words, which made her giggle as well.

"Oh surely, they'll be going to wreak havoc now."

"I so agree." she hi-fived and laughed.

"Now tell me how's everything going in your life?" she asked, and I didn't even know how to answer this question.

Everything was fine, and we were making progress until he messed it up again.

I didn't say and looked away, "It's fine, if you don't want to answer." she placed her hand on mine.

"I don't have an answer, you know." she nodded.

"Shravani, I am just a third person and I would rather not say anything which can offend you. Jaiveer is my friend for so long, he was my senior, we studied at the same college, and he used to be so uptight, unfeeling, but he has changed drastically after your entry in his life, even after his shitty past, he has tried and succeeded in changing himself good." I heard her words clearly.

"Jahnvi, if you know about his past, then please tell me, I don't know much, he doesn't share at all."

"Even I don't, Shravs. I just know a few bits, I'll suggest you to speak with him, he'll share, and it will help you to understand him more." I wish it was that easy, jahnvi. I and Veer have always lacked in one thing, and it's communication, and it has started affecting our relationship now.