Chapter 1: The Moment of Truth

At the club with Nick, Miley, Demi and Trace

Miley & Demi: (on the dance floor, enjoying the music)

Miley: "I wish the guys would stop chatting at the bar and dance with us already."

Demi: "I know. Let's just grab them and bring them to the dance floor."

Miley & Demi: (walk over to the bar and grabs the guys)

Demi: (grabs Trace by the arm) "C'mon babe. Stop talking with Nick and come dance with me." (does the puppy face)

Trace: (smiles at her cuteness) "Actually baby..I was on my way over to meet you. I was talking to Nick, but then he just kept texting on his phone."

Miley: (heard what Trace said about Nick) "Hey Trace..where's Nick now?" (looking around the club)

Trace: "He went to the bathroom. He should be back soon."

Miley: "Oh ok...you guys can go and dance. I'm just gonna wait for Nick."

Demi: "Are you sure? We don't mind waiting."

Miley: "You guys go ahead. I'm not sure how long he's gonna take and I don't want to make you guys wait." (smiles at them and pushes them towards the dance floor) "Go on now!" (laughs)

Demi & Trace: (start walking towards the dance floor and begin dancing)

Nick: (comes back to the bar & notices Miley) "Oh hey Miles. Where's Trace?"

Miley: "He went to go dance with Demi." (grabs his arm and starts pulling him to the dance floor) "Now me and you are going to go dance."

Nick: (stops walking and sits on a bar stool) "Actually babe, I'm not in the mood to dance." (phone starts beeping and he begins to text)

Miley: (remembers what Trace said and wants to know who he's texting) "Babe, who are you texting?"(begins to reach over to grab his phone)

Nick: "No one baby." (quickly puts the phone in his pocket)

Miley: (really confused on why Nick is being jumpy and secretive) "What's wrong with you?"

Nick: "Nothing Miles." (phone beeps again and takes out his phone)

Miley: (really annoyed and grabs his phone fast) "Now let me see what you're up to." (looks at the new text message and can't believe what she read)

**Text Message: I loved what we did in the bathroom Nicky baby! You just made my night! I can't wait to see you back in the office so you can take me on that big desk of yours.

xoxo-Selena**

Miley: (angry and heart broken) "YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!!

Nick: (scared and nervous) "Miley baby...let me explain."

Demi: (looks over at Nick & Miley and notices Miley is angry) "Trace..we should go check on Nick and Miley."

Demi & Trace: (walk over to Nick and Miley and can feel the tension)

Demi: "What's going on guys?" (looking between Nick and Miley)

Miley: "Do you want to tell her or should I?" (says through gritted teeth)

Nick: (stays silent and looks down)

Miley: (fed up with Nick) "He's been cheating on me with Selena from his work and apparently they hooked up in the bathroom tonight and they hook up at the office too."

Demi: (shocked Nick would do that and is speechless)

~~Is that your bitch over there giving me the ugly stare

The one with the silicone ass, and the Brazilian hair~~

Miley: (looking around the bar and spots a girl looking right at her) "Well Nick..I found that slutty bitch of yours, who keeps on staring at me."

Nick, Demi & Trace: (look in the direction Miley is looking at)

Nick: (looks back at Miley) "Miley, listen..."

Miley: (cuts Nick off) "No Nick..you listen! I don't want you to talk to me anymore. I thought we loved each other, but obviously it was just me. Don't ever contact me or come near me." (begins to walk off, but looks back for a second) "And if it wasn't obvious, me and you are over! (walks out the club)

Demi & Trace: (look at Nick disappointedly and follow Miley out the club)

Nick: (still sitting at the bar and can't believe what just happened) "I'm so fucking stupid!"