⚖️/Chapter 31

Start from the beginning

Neuvillette kissed him softly on the lips, he smiled.
"I love you way more, Wriothesley."
He said, carresing his waist.

Sigewinne was smiling of happiness, her tears slowly stopped as she stood up again.
"I'm so happy my two daddies are with me now!!"
She said, jumping of happiness.

Wriothesley's face was bright red when Neuvillette kissed him on the lips, he didn't know what to say after hearing him say that he loved him so much. He knew he loved Neuvillette too but...he didn't know what to say. So in the end, he just hugged and kissed him because that was enough.
He then looked at Sigewinne, her happy face was adorable. Her tears were slowly stopping, so it made him smile a bit.
"We'll do something really fun, alright?"
He said with a cheerful tone.

Neuvillette smiled and nodded, he carressed Sigewinne's head and said.
"We'll go to the arcade!"
He said with a smile.

Sigewinne's eyes were sparkling, she was so happy! She started jumping of happiness and nodded.
"Yayyyy!! I love you so much dad, and I love you so much daddy! Let's go!"
She said with a smile.
Well, it was kinda confusing, but when she said 'dad' she meant Wriothesley, and as for 'daddy', it was meant to Neuvillette.

Wriothesley was smiling, he knew that Sigewinne was way too excited and he wanted to have as much fun as possible with her. He looked at Neuvillette once again to say something to him, he wanted to speak.
"Neuvillette, thank you so much for taking care of Sigewinne while I was away. I know it wasn't easy, but you're a great dad, and you deserve the world."
He spoke while looking at him with his eyes filled with emotions. He smiled softly.

While they spoke, Sigewinne sat at the back seat of the car, she waited for them to finish talking.

Neuvillette smiled and kissed Wriothesley on the cheek, he looked at him lovingly.
"You don't need to thank me, love. She's our daughter, I'd do everything to protect her, and you."
He said, as he grabbed his husband's waist.

Wriothesley couldn't resist smiling when Neuvillette kissed him on the cheek, he was so happy. The Duke looked at the little girl for a quick moment and then back at Neuvillette.
"I appreciate that, Neuvillette. You're the most wonderful man I could have asked for."
He said before kissing him on both his cheeks, he loved his husband so much.
He then sat at the driver's seat.

Neuvillette sat besides Wriothesley, he smiled as he looked at him.
"So are you, Wriothesley. You're a true gentleman."
He said with a smile.

Wriothesley started the car and drove towards the arcade, he drove with one hand and used the other one to gently caress Neuvillette's hand. He wanted to speak but his husband's hand was so beautiful and soft that he couldn't take it off him for the moment.
"Neuvillette, do you remember how I proposed to you?"
He said quietly, he liked to make some talks about their past sometimes.

Neuvillette giggled, he looked at the landscape on the window and then back at his husband.
"It was exactly the moment I judged you for your crimes, as a Judge, I was going to arrest you."
He said, looking at Wriothesley lovingly.
"That moment I even wanted to end my relationship with you, but seeing how bold you were asking me for marriage in a moment like that..."
He stopped.
"Made me fall in love with you even more."

Wriothesley couldn't stop smiling when Neuvillette talked about the moment he proposed to him, for a moment he couldn't speak and just looked ahead while driving. He was so touched by Neuvillette's words.
"That...was really brave from me...but I was sure I wanted to marry you. And I knew that you liked bold and brave men, and...I love you so much."
He said with a love-filled smile, he didn't want to take any attention from the road though and just caressed Neuvillette's hand again.

Neuvillette smiled, he kissed Wriothesley's hand and then looked at him.
"I love you so much too, my love."
He said with a smile, but then decided to joke about something.
"Just... Don't forget that when we first met I wasn't even gay, so I wasn't even interested in bold and brave men."
He said, as he made an ironic angry expression.

Wriothesley laughed softly, his husband's joke was funny to hear and he liked how bold he was sometimes.
"Oh...you weren't? How did you end up being gay for me though? Don't tell me it was because of a spell of love or something like that."
He said teasing Neuvillette, he didn't think that it would be possible for his husband to be a straight man and still marry him though.

Neuvillette rolled his eyes, he laughed softly. He then spoke, teasing him back.
"I weren't! I was straight all along, it's your fault for making me gay!"
He said. Their talks were so funny sometimes, they liked to talk about their past.

Wriothesley laughed along with Neuvillette, their talks were so fun to hear and it really made him feel better when a topic like this came up between them.
He couldn't imagine being married to another man, he was happy to be with Neuvillette and that was the one and only thing that mattered to him the most.
"Oh, is it my fault? I'll have to take all responsibility then, my husband."
He said in a cute and sweet tone, he then looked at the arcade building and parked the car there.

And then, Wriothesley and Neuvillette entered the arcade along with Sigewinne...