𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞!

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶⠀⁷ ⁸ ³ ⁵ ⁶ ²⠀⁷ ²⠀¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷

Taeyong types away at his computer, eyes skimming across the screen as his nimble fingers tap away at the keyboard in a rhythmic motion. He pauses, chewing on his lower lip, before he rests his elbows on the edge of his desk. He runs his hands through his gelled, slicked-back pink hair, a groan slipping from his lips. He rests his clasped hands over his mouth, leaning his chin against them.

He can't focus on his work at all, his mind preoccupied with a certain dimpled individual. He was hoping to actually talk to Jaehyun today about their fight from a few days ago. But no, the younger had called in sick this morning instead.

Well, that's what Yuta said, anyway. When Taeyong asked Yuta if he had seen Jaehyun, Yuta had said Jaehyun had called him, unwell, and Yuta had approved his sick leave in the system for the day. He also offered to cover Jaehyun's remaining work from yesterday, and start his portion for today.

It made Taeyong a little suspicious, as Jaehyun would have called the reception desk to call in sick, then one of the receptionists letting Taeyong know of Jaehyun's call. But, that's not what happened.

Truthfully, Taeyong isn't sure what he wants to say to Jaehyun. He knows he was being ridiculous the other day; getting jealous of Yuta first, then Jungwoo later on, then getting mad at Jaehyun for it. He replays their fight, over and over, and every single time, he just gets mad at himself again.

He didn't mean to call Jaehyun stupid or a moron. He didn't mean to make it out like Jaehyun was incompetent at his job, and telling everyone at the office he scolded him for an hour because he fucked up the files he requested. He didn't mean to blame their steamy office sex session on Jaehyun, when he wanted it just as much. He didn't mean to get jealous again.

Taeyong has never really been a possessive or jealous person, hell, even in his one and only relationship he ever had, he never felt possessive over him.

So...why is he feeling this way over Jaehyun?

Is it because he knows that he's not the only one who wants Jaehyun? Jaehyun is definitely the most beautiful man Taeyong has ever laid eyes upon, and he most certainly is not the only one who thinks so.

It's no secret that when Jaehyun first started at SMCU, in Taeyong's department, he turned a lot of heads. He was all any of the employees could talk about: the handsome new hire in the marketing department. His ethereal face and charismatic charms wooed everyone, Taeyong included. Within the first month of Jaehyun working under him, Taeyong was whipped.

Taeyong didn't even meet him until a week after Jaehyun had started because he was away on a work trip for a huge project the department was working on at the time. While he was away, he heard through the grapevine about the 'really hot intern in the marketing department with the cute dimples' and was certainly intrigued.

Well, technically, he met Jaehyun during his third year of university. But if he was honest, he never really spoke to Jaehyun back then so he didn't recognise him when he first started. However, Jaehyun mentioning it to him the night he confessed did jog a bit of Taeyong's memory. He would usually tag along with Johnny for their group study sessions, but he never really spoke and was really shy. Jaehyun is still not the most outgoing person, but he's not as closed off as he used to be.

The rumours and gossip about Jaehyun and his surreal looks certainly made Taeyong curious. The saying "curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back", could not have been more true for this scenario. The first time Taeyong properly laid eyes upon Jaehyun, he certainly was not disappointed.