chapter 8

Author's POV:
You three were exploring mostly you and Jin when soon soo-ah joined and again Taehyung's face became cold even before she joined he was annoyed but this time he is looking really scary with that look on his face. You suggested to go on a roller-coaster and all greed except Taehyung ofc
"Like what is your problem can't you enjoy and let others enjoy to? Why you have to deny everything?" You exclaimed being annoyed with him." Yes Taehyung-ah let's go it'll be fun." Jin said.

"Hyung do I look like a kid to you? I'm a CEO going on kids ride won't suit me" Taehyung replied and you scoffed at his reply in return he gave you a glare like always. " it's okay Jin Taehyung doesn't like to go on rides since our college days I know it very well" Soo-ah said. Taehyung's jaw clenched " it's nothing like that I'm coming let's go" Taehyung exclaimed giving a sharp look to her and took your hand and headed towards the roller-coaster ride you looked at him being astonished.

On the whole ride you enjoyed a lot screaming and laughing. Whereas Taehyung was hell of scared on the whole ride he was holding your hand tightly and it gave you a lot of different feelings inside you. This was the first time he was holding your hand.

Soo -ah was trying to cling to taehyung the whole time and he was giving her rude replies and glares. And now it started to bother you why was she trying to be so close to him when Jin was present there he was unbothered by her acts having fun by himself .

After exploring various rides you all went to a Cafe because you were feeling hungry  you choose a table near the big glass window Taehyung sat near you. and Jin and soo-ah in front.

You were busy looking in the menu when Taehyung got a call and excused himself to attend the call. As soon he left soo-ah  too excused to go to the restroom.
"She is weird" you heard Jin and looked up from the menu and giggled at his remark
,"then why are you dating her ?" You asked and he frowned," who said I'm dating her? it's just I'm trying to find a good life partner for me and it's definitely not her" he explained and you laughed." You are right she is weird idk but I don't get good vibes from her" you said being silent and emotion less suddenly. ," me neither. Y/n be aware of her  the way she is clinging on taehyung I'm sure she have some motive"

Taehyung ended the call of his secretary and turned to come back but his gaze instantly turned ice cold and jaw clenched finding soo-ah standing infront of him.
" What the hell are you doing here?" He asked her griting his teeth." What I'm  doing here? I'm here for you tae-"
" don't you dare to complete that sentence with that filthy mouth of yours" he Exclaimed," Don't get mad at me sweetheart I came back for you and look at you forgot me this easily and got married to that bit-" taehyung again stopped her in the the middle " Don't! Don't you Dare say anything about my wife. You Hyun Soo-ah!" He warned her," I won't let you ruin my life again get over your obsession. YOU WILL NEVER GET ME I WON'T LET YOU" He exclaimed and left from there leaving her. She chuckled standing there.

                      ______________                        

" you started to like him don't you?"  Jin asked you and your eyes widened listening his question," No! no it's not like that oppa how can I like him he is such an arrogant jerk" you panicked not looking at him.
" oh come on y/n my brother is not that bad and I know you like him why hiding it from me" he said grinning and you sighed loudly " okay fine I started to like him a little but he is soo rude arrogant and annoying but sometimes he is good too like  ugh! I can't explain it" You finally let your feelings out for Taehyung " he was not always like this  but idk why he became such a cold person. But I know one thing y/n that you can change my brother."  He said with a soft smile plastered on his face.

Taehyung came back and sat beside you and soo-ah came too. you looked at Taehyung and then at her she was smiling toward him you felt uneasy but again shrugged it of.( A/N- don't worry y/n she is a maniac that's why she is smiling🤡)

The sun is setting down now and you all were done eating. But Taehyung was quite not speaking any single word whole time.
It started bothering you so you thought to lighten up his mood a lil even though it's impossible but still you thought to try.

You went near Jin who was busy taking pictures in his phone. " umm. Oppa?" You called him to gain his attention he looked at you ," I'm thinking to lighten up Taehyung's mood he seemed so quiet since he came back after attending the Phone call." You said and he smiled
" it's a great idea go take him you'll get to spend some time with him shoot your chance make him fall for you" he spoke giving you a thumbs up. " aish it's not like that but what about soo-ah?"' You asked him. " it's okay I'll endure her. you go"

You nodded and headed towards taehyung who was busy in his phone." Hey!" You spoke standing infront of him."What?" He replied without looking up from his phone
"Rude bitch as always" you thought.
" nothing happened I thought why don't we explore some stalls there are a lot of cute stuff there" you said and he finally looked at you. " go with Hyung he loves these stupid things. and  I'm not interested"  he said. You thinned your lips at his reply
" oh come on enjoying a little won't harm your CEO ego. Please Taehyung come with me "  You gave him puppy eyes pouting sadly. He rolled his eyes but inside he Was enjoying your this behavior," fine"  " yay thank you now let's goo" you locked your hands with him and took him To explore the amusement park.

You stopped in front of a cute stall and found some cute earrings " look is it looking good on me" You asked him trying earrings. He was looking at you with a slight smile,"tch Taehyung!! Tell me" You whined and he chuckled," they look beautiful on you " he mumbled. " really? Then I'm buying them Wait I'm not buying them you are going to buy them for me" You exclaimed and he shook his head smiling on your silly demands.
" Buy whatever you like. I'll pay" he said handing his credit card to the lady who was the owner of the stall

" no I don't want anything this one pair of earrings is enough now let's go on the fairies wheel" you said and headed towards the fairies wheel he was about to follow you but something caught his gaze 
A delicate bracelet with moon and butterfly charm on it. He smiled thinking of you and asked the lady to pack it. The lady smiled and handed him the bracelet," taehyung why are you still standing there come fast"  you yelled. He quickly put the bracelet In his pocket and moved towards you.

You already bought the tickets for the fairies wheel. After sitting inside you felt little scared of hight. Taehyung who was sitting infront of you sat beside you. Intertwining your little hands with his big ones. You looked at your hand and then him.
" What? Can't I hold your hands? I did it when I was scared on the roller-coaster  this time I'm Doing it for you" he said and you nodded. Butterflies were doing dance I'm your stomach. Crimson shade covered your cheeks. You looked outside admiring the sunset. But for Taehyung you were more beautiful than the setting sun. Maybe like you realized he is realizing to that he is falling for you soo hardly.

To be continued......