chapter 2

AUTHOR'S POV:

"How was your meeting with her taehyung?'
Taehyung's mother asked him on the dinner table, he stopped eating and looked at his mother," hmm I told her that I don't want to marry her" he said and his mother and father looked at each other with shocked expressions," you told her what? Taehyung  I won't tolerate these things again you are going to get married and with y/n that's it" mother exclaimed,"taehyung-ah why are you doing this y/n is really a nice girl she is perfect for you. You already rejected a lot of girls but this time I won't let you do that" his mom said but this time with a soft tone and worried expression for her son.

" your mother is right taehyung  you can't stay single for your whole life. You needs a partner who can take care of you." This time his father spoke agreeing with his wife

Taehyung was listening silently without uttering an word," yes taehyung-ah please say yes to this marriage I wants to see you happy with your own family before I die"
His mother spoke being emotional
" ughh! Fine stop blackmailing me emotionally"  taehyung exclaimed being totally done with his parents emotional blackmail," omg really I'm so happy thank you my precious son.we are going on a dinner tomorrow at their house so come early from office tomorrow" his mom squealed with happiness cuz finally she don't have to do emotional drama infront of her stubborn son.

Taehyung looked at his mother with shocked expressions because one minute before she was all emotional and now she is squealing like a child. He sighed and shook his head in defeat.

Y/N's POV:
" what do you mean by they are comings here tomorrow on dinner. I already told you mom that I don't want to marry that rude ass and he himself told me that he is Not interested in getting married" I literally screamed like wtf is happening why are they coming here even after that clear talk that happened between me and taehyung
"Yes You heard me right y/n they are coming and we will set a Wedding date".

How can they do this I'm not even ready
" mom how can you do this with your own daughter don't you love me?" Maybe a little drama would help, " who do you think you are doing this drama infront of? I'm your mother y/n this won't work infront of me!"  Mom exclaimed twisting my ear not so hard but still it hurts," Ow ow! Mom it hurts leave me" ,"not until you say yes" is she really my mom? I doubt it.

"Fine fine I will marry him now leave my ear", she left my ear immediately." I know how to handle you. I won't let you reject him you already rejected every boy we selected for you, we even asked you if you like someone but you always say no. Then what's the problem y/n-ah. Me and your dad wants best for you and It's Taehyung "

AUTHOR'S POV:

Your mom caressed your hair and left your room. you sat on your bed sulking with a pout," I have to marry that rude arrogant ass ughhh! Why it happeneds with always me!"

Next day :

At dinner everyone is chatting happily your mom and taehyung's mom are busy talking about your wedding dresses and your dad and his are busy discussing about guests and other preparations. But you and Taehyung are busy giving death glares to each other. He is seating infront of you crossing his hand," okay so we decided the wedding date it's next week, y/n taehyung do you  both wants to change anything?"
Taehyung's mom asked you both.

"Yes I want to change the groom" you mumble in your breath,but taehyung heard it and let out a scoff," no mom we don't want to change anything, right y/n?" He asked you with a smirk plastered on his face," right we don't want to change anything aunty " you said with a fake smile.

To be continued.....

_________________________________________

Hey fellas I hope you are like this series do vote and comment and tell me how's this chapter💗