.100.

§ CHAPTER ONE—HUNDRED §
" NIGHT TERRORS "

"WHY aren't there any lights?" Rory questioned as they travelled down the halls. "I miss lights. You don't really miss things till they're gone, do you? That's what my Nan used to say, "you'll never miss the water till the well runs dry''. Except light I mean, not water. Lights are great, aren't they? I mean, if this place was all lit up, we wouldn't even be worried at all."

"We're only scared because our brains are working overtime. When you think something else is there, you're imagination tricks you into believing it." Eve explained, looking at him as they stopped. "I think we're sort of panicking, don't you?"

"Yeah." Rory nodded.

Suddenly, loud footsteps echoed as a man came rushing toward them with panic. "Help me! Please! Keep them away from me!" He shouted. A doll-like arm wrapped around the man as the same dummy from before appeared, dragging him to the floor with its child-like giggles. The man screamed while the two adults backed up.

His body turned from human to wood within a matter of seconds. His head turning into a dolls with long hair. It's head twisted toward them before standing up. "Okay, we are allowed to panic." The brunette spoke. The two let out screams as they rushed away, the giggles and child voices echoing behind them.

"Don't run away! We want to play!" It giggled.

"Fuck off!" Eve shouted behind her as they slammed the door shut. They panted. Their back were pressed against the large wooden door as they waited for the dolls to vanish. Rory glanced down at the shadows which shone under the door. They walked away letting Eve sigh with slight relief. "Why the fuck did we do a house call?!"

Quickly, the giggles returned and the door was trying to be shoved open. The doorknob wiggled as Eve and Rory fought back. "Lock it!" Eve shouted.

"There isn't a lock!" Rory yelled.

"For fucks sake!" Eve shouted, pushing herself off the door as the dolls pushed the door open slightly. She armed both arms and fired webs all around the door frame, forcing the door shut. Rory panted as the shoving stopped. "Why the fuck did we agree to go? Why?! I was planing to stay in my room and relax but no! Monsters had to show up and ruin my ducking day! We can't stay in here! We-we have to get out."

"Er, how?" Rory asked.

"We have to take control!" Eve muttered, running her hands through her own hair. "Uh, let's... let them in."

"Let them in?" Rory repeated with confusion.

"Well, that would surprise them. Every one is running away from them so... if we let them in then it'll shock them. We push past them, uh, kick them, punch them, anything! We just have to get out of this room,"

"Time to play!" A child's voice echoed.

"Okay." Rory nodded. Eve sliced the webs as Rory armed himself with a mop. The second the webs fell, a doll flew to the floor. They both shoved past them. They noticed a new doll. A doll with red hair. The two backed up the stairs while the other doll sat up from the floor. "Is that...?"

"It can't be." Eve shook her head as they both backed up the stairs. "It's impossible. Unless... she's was here. Which... which is weird. Unless, both she and the Doctor are here too because Amy wouldn't just wander off— well, maybe she would. But there is a possibility that he is here too."

"And you're right, Evie!" A voice shouted behind her. The Doctor appeared. He was behind her as they fought off dolls that followed them down the stairs. The Doctor was with a man, who fought off dolls with a massive pair of scissors. "Where's Amy?" He asked.

"There." Eve pointed at he red haired doll.

"George! George, you have to face your fears." The Doctor shouted. "You have to face them now! You have to open the cupboard! Or we'll be all trapped forever in a living death! George! George, listen to me! George!" He shouted as the dolls pushed the group closer and closer together. "George, listen to me! George! Please! George you have to end this! End this! End this! End this now!"

Eve squeezed her eyes shut as her back hit the Doctor's chest. Suddenly, the dolls stopped. She peeled one eye open, it falling toward a small boy who stood at the bottom floor, staring up at them all. "George." The Doctor smiled. "George! George! You did it! You did it! It's okay, it's all okay now. Everything's going to be fine." All dolls turned to George's direction, shoving past them to get to him. "No, no! No, no, no, no, no! George, you created this whole world. This whole thing, you can smash it! You can destroy it!"

The small boy shook his head. "Something holding him back. Somethings holding him back. Something..." He thought for a seconds. "That's what did it. That's what the trigger was. He thought you were rejecting him. He thought he wasn't wanted. That someone was going to come and take him away."

"Well, we... we talked about it." The man spoke.

"Yeah, and he heard you, Alex." The Doctor looked at him. "A Tenza's sole function is to fit in, to be wanted, and you were rejecting him."

"We just couldn't cope." Alex shouted. "We needed help!"

"Yes, but George didn't know that. He thought you were rejecting him. He still thinks it."

"But how can we keep him? How can we? He's not.—"

"He's not what?"

"He's not... human." Alex looked down at his son who was now surrounded by tall dolls. The boy was panting, absolutely terrified.

"No." The Doctor nodded. The boy let out a scream for his father. Alex shoved the massive scissors into the Doctor's arms before rushing doesn't he steps to save his boy. He ran, shoving past all dolls as his boy got surrounded. He shoved them away, taking George into a massive hug.

"What ever you are, whatever you do, you're my son." Alex spoke, hugging the boy. "And I will never, ever send you away. Oh, George. Oh, my little boy." Eve couldn't help the 'aw' that escaped her lips as the boy hugged his dad with a smile. She felt an arm to around her shoulders as she was pulled into a hug. The Doctor placed his head on top of hers as they watched the interaction.

A bright light surrounded them as they all returned to their original spots. Eve and Rory were in the lift as it dinged open. Carefully, they stepped out with shocked faces. "That was..." Eve muttered.

"Yeah." Rory agreed.

"Where is the Doctor?" Eve muttered, glancing around as she rubbed her head. "Come on." Eve patted his shoulder as they walked outside, sitting on the small stone wall as they waited for the Doctor and Amy. The two appeared not long after.

"Come on, you two. Things to do, people to see, whole civilisations to save." The Doctor squeezed between the two with a smile as Amy sat next to her husband. "You feeling okay?" He asked them. Eve nodded as she placed her head on the Doctor's shoulder. "Well, it's good to be all back together again. In the flesh." The Doctor laced his and Eve's hands together as he stood up with her. "Come on."

tick tock, goes the clock,

But they would never believe,

Tick Tock, goes the clock

...The end arrives for Eve...

.

Idk what I'm doing 😭
But HEY CHAPTER 100!!! 🎉