8

A/N whoever added my book to ur reading list I love you deeply.

Vote and comment 🙆‍♀️

(Third person pov)

"Arin?" Soobin said as he look at Arin. "Long time no see, best friend" Arin said flicking her hair. "What are you doing here? Didn't i said to never talk to me again?" Soobin replied. "Aw why so mad? You're still mad about what happened a few days ago?" Arin asked.

(Few days ago)

when arin heard about the news that Soobin and yeji got together, she wasn't happy. She knew yeji wasn't any some type of cute, innocent kind girl. She was a pain in the ass, that needed to be slapped across the face. Arin immediately went to Soobin after she found out, she saw Soobin and yeji was walking away and she just pulled yeji hands and slapped her across the face. "What the fuck arin!" Soobin yelled pushing Arin away. "What!? She deserves it! Yeji isn't some sort of cute girl, she's a devil in disguise!" Arin yelled making yeji frown. "I am sorry Mrs missy you're just jealous ur crush doesn't like you!?" Yeji yelled. "You liked me?" Soobin asked with a frown. Arin bit her lips as she looked everywhere but not Soobin. "We ARE best friends! Why didn't you tell me?" Soobin asked. "What!? Do u think I wanna end up like yeonjun? I don't wanna end up like him! Getting yelled infront of everyone and what? Getting embarrassed! Cause your girlfriend is so full of herself!" Arin said. Soobin immediately felt anger gushing in,  as he felt like she didn't had the rights to talk shit about his girlfriend like that. "Get the fuck away from my face" Soobin said with a stone face,making Arin confused. "Your angry at me?" Arin asked. "Don't talk to me I don't wanna see your face near me" Soobin said grabbing his girlfriend hands making Arin burst into tears. 4 years of friendship was all wasted just for a girl.

(Now)

"Honestly, you kinda fucked up" Arin said as she has a dirty smirk plastered on her lip. "Even if I was yeonjun I would be mad and just stormed right off, I may hate yeonjun but whatever you just did to him just to defend a stupid girl, was a wrong move you fucking did" "if you think you could make up ur mistakes than your probably wrong, you can make it up but your just gonna take months and days to make him forgive you" Arin said smiling widely. "It hurts to see our friendship go to waste just because of a girl, I really wished you open ur eyes and see what is going on" Arin said before giving him what he deserved, a slap. Soobin didn't said anything but bit his inside cheek. Arin just shook her head and walked away as her hair swayed left to right.

(ヽ'ω')

Class ended, Soobin taking his bag and immediately going out. As he was about to step out of the school he bump into someone, which was bangchan. "Ah sorr-" before bangchan could say sorry he immediately went backwards. "Your yeji new boyfriend?" Bangchan asked making Soobin nod his slowly in a hesitant way. "Well hey, I am bangchan aka yeji ex boyfriend" bangchan said awkwardly. "But is kinda shocking how she got a boyfriend after we broke up a few months ago.." bangchan said, making soobin brow crooked his eyebrow. Now that's kinda concerning and he's curious. "may I know why..?" Soobin asked tilting his head. "Yep sure, do you know the summer cafe? Our Summer cafe" bangchan asked. "Yea I do" Soobin replied happily. "Do you mind if we go home first? I hate wearing these uniforms" bangchan asked making Soobin nod his head, the both male exchanged numbers and left. Soon Soobin phone as a notification.

unknown

Bangchan here shall we meet at around 7pm?

Isn't that kinda late.. and we have school tomorrow

Did you got knocked by a train?? Today is Friday