16

A/N AGRRR

(Third person pov)

After the incident, both male didn't said anything about it but continued washing the dishes. The kitchen was filled with silence that the only thing could be heard was the plates being placed down and the water running. After they were done the both male dried their hands. "Uhm..wanna come up my room?" Yeonjun said as he turned to look at soobin. "Yea sure." Soobin said as he followed yeonjun to his room. "wow, nothing changed here.." Soobin said smiling. "Yea what do you expect? A whole new room? I am too broke for that riche boy." Yeonjun said making Soobin chuckled. "Ahh..ur bed is still soft as ever.." Soobin said as he snuggled up in yeonjun bed. "Yah, you dirty bunny get off." Yeonjun yelled pulling the younger, soon Soobin pulled yeonjun hand that made him fall onto the bed which also means that yeonjun was beside Soobin. "y-y-yah!" Yeonjun stuttered, as he was about to get up Soobin immediately snake his hands around yeonjun waist making him stay put. Yeonjun immediately turned his head but ended up making eye contact and their faces were extremely close, at that moment he could feel Soobin hot breath near him. Soobin felt his heart beating faster and faster that any moment it could burst just by staring at the older, he loves how his hands fits onto the older small waist. The blonde male continued to stare at the black haired male, suddenly Soobin spoke. "Your eyes..are beautiful." Soobin said as he lift his hands to caressed his face, yeonjun bit his lip from smiling. He couldn't stop but blush at the comment, his heart was beating extremely fast and his stomach started having weird feeling. "Your lips.." Soobin stop midway sentence as he dart his eye down to yeonjun lips he than slid his fingertips down to his lips. "They're soft.." Soobin said. Yeonjun wasn't really having it, he was scared but he couldn't stop blushing. "Soobin.." yeonjun said in a low slow tone that made Soobin eye dart back up to look at yeonjun eye. Soobin heart was about to burst, suddenly he figured out what was that weird feeling that he was having whenever he was near the older. He likes him, he likes him more than a friend but does yeonjun likes him still? Has he moved on? Was he uncomfortable with me doing this to him? Does he still trust me? Those thoughts running around his mind that made him snapped back to earth. "soobin?" Yeonjun said making sure Soobin was still there. "Yea..?" Soon he replied back with his thumb still on yeonjun soft lips. Soon he felt yeonjun touching his hair. "Still soft as ever.." yeonjun said smiling, making Soobin smile too. Both boys lay on their side on the bed facing each other caressing each other while smiling with sparks in their eyes, suddenly he felt Soobin hot breath coming nearer and nearer, which made Yeonjun panicked he immediately pushed the younger. Yeonjun did that cause he couldn't fully trust the younger yet, what if he treat him the same as he treated him last time. He also hasn't fully forgive the blonde haired male. "I- I am sorry.. I am just not rea-" before he could finish Soobin stopped him. "I should be the one saying sorry, I shouldn't had just tried to kiss you I know you still haven't forgive me yet and ur having trust issues with me cause of what I did to you, but I can tell you I changed and I learned my lesson, but for now I think I just made our friendship awkward. So I shall just leave now since it's late too." Soobin said smiling before leaving the room which made yeonjun stood there in guilt, he immediately made his way downstairs towards to Soobin. When Soobin got out of the house, he felt a tear drip down his cheeks. "why am I crying? I deserve it.." Soobin said softly before sighing suddenly he saw snowflakes falling down from the sky which made Soobin shook his head before pulling his hood to cover his head, while walking he felt someone pulled his hand. "y-yeon-" before he could finish his sentence he suddenly felt a pair of soft lips against his cheek, he felt his eye widen up due to the peck.
"Hyun-" "I don't think I can kiss your lips just yet or return your kiss, I know you changed and I can see that but could you give me some time to actually gain back my trust? And yes I forgive you but that doesn't mean I trust you alright? I just felt guilty so I just gave you a peck on your cheek.." yeonjun said, suddenly he heard some sniffles coming from the younger. "Ya- yah! Why are you crying!?" Yeonjun asked as he immediately lift his hands up to touch his cheek. "Even though I did so many shit to you, you still forgive me." Soobin said as he felt tears touching his cheek. Yeonjun shook his head and smiled. "Everyone deserves a second chance.." yeonjun said as he wiped away Soobin tears. "Please don't cry you dumb bunny.." yeonjun said as he continued to wipe away the tears that was streaming down. Soon it started snowing, which made the moment more beautiful. Both boys shined under the lamp post. "Go home before it snows even more I don't want you to get a running nose alright? Text me when you reached home safely." Yeonjun said, making Soobin smile before leaving. "Bye bye!!" Yeonjun shouted loudly before walking back to his house. Once he entered the house he shut the front door immediately, rushing up to his room to jump on his bed. "AAHHH!" He squealed loudly, as he started laughing manically. "I wonder if this part he lay on smells like him.." he said before smirking. "Ah I can't wait for tomorrow.." he said smiling as he silently prayed for Soobin to text him.

OMG hi! The amount fluff? 😭 Is this fluff? I am giving yall some good shit cause I have not been active 😞 but trust me this was my favourite chapter I wrote today 🌚

Vote and comment love you guys 🥳