Chapter 3

"Mirei-sama!!" The State servant runs to Mirei quarters.

"What is it?" Mirei slightly open the door her face is pale. "What happened?" She asked.

"Akito-sama is furious!! The other Sohma is not inside the State.." The servant announces.

"What? They didn't told Akito-sama?" Mirei asked and the servant nodded.

"Please, Akito-sama is being rude again beating everyone. Mirei-sama please help us." The servant bowed.

"I'm on my way." Mirei closed the door to her quarters cleaning all the bloody bandage before opening it and go to the servant to please Akito again.

"Akito-sama, This is Mirei. Can I come in?" Mirei asked.

Akito permitted her to come in and when she open the door a beaten servant was on the floor.

"Call a doctor quick." Mirei ordered, they followed and look at her apologetically.

"Mirei!! You're supposed to check on them!! Do you really want to see them suffer don't you!" Akito angrily said.

"Please, don't hurt them.. I can do everything for you.. I can do it." Mirei bowed to Akito.

"If I told you to cut yourself will you do it?" Akito smile.

Mirei froze. If she do that she can't protect everyone.

"Akito-sama please think clearly.." Mirei tried to calm Akito.

"Get out!!" Akito screamed.

Mirei smile, she break the vase and got a piece from it.

"If I cut myself will you be satisfied?" Mirei asked. Akito was a bit shock to see Mirei cut herself.

"Get out." Akito ordered.

Mirei was holding her bleeding hand clutching it to stop the blood from dripping. Mirei bowed down before leaving Akitos' quarters.

"Mirei-san.." She looked back to see Kureno. Before he sees her hand she run away.

Meanwhile.

"Is it okay for you to be here?" Tohru asked.

"Probably not, I'm sure Akito will ne furious." Haru honestly answered.

"Then you should go home." Tohru added.

"Tohru, it's okay.." Momiji answered back.

"Anou.." Tohru interfere.

"What is it Tohru?" Momiji asked.

"I'm curious who is Mirei-san?" Tohru asked.

"Tohru, are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Momiji asked.

"No she just grab me.. Ehh Hatori-san?" Hatori check her.

"No wounds." Hatori answered.

"Don't go near her." Kagura added.

"Why? Why am I not allowed to go near her? They keep telling me she is dangerous but the time she mistook me with someone else her touch is so gentle that I didn't get hurt at all" Tohru can't asked anymore because of how they reacted. "Excuse me, I'll just go buy some drinks." Tohru said.

"I'll come with you.." Kyo and Yuki volunteered.

"No, its near.. I can go." Tohru smiled before leaving them.

On her way to the store she felt scared. Someone was falling her. She walk fast.

"Give me your wallet!!" A holdaper point a knife in her back.