"Holy shit. How much electricity did you have to mess with for that?" she asks.

"It wasn't that. I got tased a bunch. And whipped, actually. Tried to cover it with the tattoo but it didn't really hide much" I say, chuckling.

"Oh my god. What happened?" Clove asks.

"I attacked a few peacekeepers when my brother was reaped" I say. She nods.

"It's a pretty tattoo" she says, admiring it.

It was a set of angel wings with Ben's name in the middle. Along with the date that he died.

"Don't be shy. You can touch it" I smirk, seeing her interest.

She breaths out a chuckle and slowly goes to touch my back, and it surprises me how cold her fingers are.

"Sorry" she whispers.

"Don't worry it doesn't hurt anymore. Your hands are just cold" I chuckle.

"That's him then, I guess. Benjamin?" she asks.

I hum in an affirmative response. "My twin brother and closest friend. You have one of those?" I ask, turning around and going to put my shirt back on.

"Yeah. I got a little sister. She's 13. We've had each other's backs since we were little" she responds.

I breathe out a laugh. "Nice to see the rich and mighty are just like us" I tease, making her laugh.

It was a nice sound to hear.

"But in all seriousness, Toni, I didn't know they did that. In the other districts" she says.

"What, the career districts don't have public lashings?" I joke.

"Public?!" her eyes widen.

"Oh yeah. Stripped down and everything. I bet you wish you were there, Kentwell" I wink.

She blushes and punches me on the shoulder. "That is seriously messed up" she says, making me roll my eyes.

"So, do you think we should go back to our rooms now?" she asks.

I think a little. "You can go but I might just hang out here for a bit. 'Cause what if he's back in my room or something" I say, remembering what happened.

"Right" Clove remembers. "God, what a dick" she exclaims.

"Tell you what. Let's go up to the rooftop balcony. I was up there a few hours ago and it's nice. Peaceful" she says, leading me to an elevator.

While the elevator goes up, I try to wipe my dried tear stains from my face.

She casually looks at my face. "You missed a spot" she says.

I wipe my face again.

"Jesus, girl" she chuckles. She licks her thumb and brushes the remaining mark off of my face.

While her hand caresses my face, I see her eyes flicker onto mine for a second. And then the door opens.

"Thanks" I say, blushing.

"Who's blushing now, Three?" she teases.

"It's only because I was claustrophobic in that elevator. And hey" I hit her lightly. "Don't you dare use that against me in the arena" I say.

"Don't worry, Toni. I know you're not actually claustrophobic and only said that to cover up the blush" she jokes, making me roll my eyes.

She leads me to the edge of the balcony.